Looks like we have a real insurgency to deal with now

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20050901/ap_on_re_us/katrina_superdome_evacuation_hk1

Looks like some of the population would prefer to attack those that are trying to help them than be helped. This could get uglier before it gets better.
I posted something similar under "looters". I agree--it's going to get real ugly dealing with the ignorant criminal element of New Orleans. Since it's the murder capitol of the US Iguess we shouldn't be too surprised. Cramming a bunch of refugees onto anytown is bound to cause further tension and law and order mat be the most important thing in trying to get ANYTHING accomplished here. Desperate people can be dangerous.

I just got word that my old unit and two of my sons (both National Guard) are being sent down there. They both just got back from Iraq 6 months ago.

Makes me wonder just how thin our troop strength really is!

CSM said:
I just got word that my old unit and two of my sons (both National Guard) are being sent down there. They both just got back from Iraq 6 months ago.

Makes me wonder just how thin our troop strength really is!

Me too altough sending troops down there who have training AND experiance may be a wise idea. There are some crazy mo fos down there who need to be taken out.Literally! :2guns:

dilloduck said:
Me too altough sending troops down there who have training AND experiance may be a wise idea. There are some crazy mo fos down there who need to be taken out.Literally! :2guns:
My biggest concern is that one of those troops will end up having to shoot some idiot and then that troop will be brought up on charges...heck, that has already happened with troops fighting terrorists so I can only imagine what would happen in our own country....

Mr. P said:
A flight of three UH-1H helicopters from the Ga. Army National Guard medevac unit just passed over on the way to La.

Wish I was with em.
yeah, I know what ya mean...I must be like the old Dalmation that wants to run to the truck everytime the fire alarm goes off....

CSM said:
My biggest concern is that one of those troops will end up having to shoot some idiot and then that troop will be brought up on charges...heck, that has already happened with troops fighting terrorists so I can only imagine what would happen in our own country....

No doubt the ACLU and black advocates are already making plans for this possiblilty. It PISSES me OFF that the US is having to go in and " neutralize " armed Black gangs so we can save Americans who are dying from a hurricane. These fuckers have no damn rights whatsoever in my book and I don't want to hear any fricken excuses that the storm or ANYTHING made em this way. Killing and looting is NOT a natural response to a situation like this. Helping each other IS.

dilloduck said:
No doubt the ACLU and black advocates are already making plans for this possiblilty. It PISSES me OFF that the US is having to go in and " neutralize " armed Black gangs so we can save Americans who are dying from a hurricane. These fuckers have no damn rights whatsoever in my book and I don't want to hear any fricken excuses that the storm or ANYTHING made em this way. Killing and looting is NOT a natural response to a situation like this. Helping each other IS.
Have to agree with you...there is something fundamentally (no pun intended) with these people....

There was a shooting this morning in the Superdome.

You know the cause of the shooting?

Are you ready for this?

Two gangs - turf war.

IN THE STINKING SUPERDOME!

GotZoom said:

Are you ready for this?

Two gangs - turf war.

People are idiots. I will be dollars to donuts there are more 'liberal' gangmembers than 'convservative' :D

GotZoom said:

Are you ready for this?

Two gangs - turf war.

At least they're contained. For the time being...pity the folks in Houston that are offering help to these MORONS!!

Mr. P said:
At least they're contained. For the time being...pity the folks in Houston that are offering help to these MORONS!!

I have to agree---watching the lawlessness I can't imagine anyone really wanting to invite these people into their homes or towns. The screams of discrimination will be heard shortly if it hasn't already but it's the BEHAVIOR of the blacks that is the problem.--I know --I'm dreaming--No one will ever see things like like--we've been PC poisoned to ignore the truth.

dilloduck said:
And lets be honest here--more blacks than whites.
Oh boy...
I saw a post today on a site used by
Gulf helicopter pilots..Someone asked if NO had any white people...
I was wondering the same...Someone else posted the breakdown...68% black 28% white...why arn't we seeing more than just a few whites? Could it be they were smart enough to leave?

Oh yeah, I hear NO has the highest murder rate in the country too...Hummm....Will the Black "Leaders" ever acknowlege this cause and effect fact? Nahhhhhhhhh....

I sound like a bigot and I'm not, but facts are facts..

Mr. P said:
Oh boy...
I was wondering the same...Someone else posted the breakdown...68% black 28% white...why arn't we seeing more than just a few whites? Could it be they were smart enough to leave?

Oh yeah, I hear NO has the highest murder rate in the country too...Hummm....Will the Black "Leaders" ever acknowlege this cause and effect fact? Nahhhhhhhhh....

You don't sound like a bigot to me--you sound like a realist. Black morons who are killing and looting anything other than food or water should get NO sympathy like the apologists will soon be asking for. There is simply NO reason that they cannot cease the bullshit and let the rest of the people get help instead of dying----if not killed on sight they should be held responsible for every death that occurs as a result of them shooting at rescuers. Evacution and rescue has now CEASED because of them.
People are dying as we type.

Mr. P said:
Oh boy...

I posted that somewhere...from the 2000 census. I think the people who were more "economically stable" did the smart thing and left. Now, why the less "economically stable" people didn't leave is beyond me. They had cars...I mean..come on....they order the city to be evacuated, you have a car...seems like a no brainer to me.

Yes...white = economically stable. And vice versa.

Things are going to get a lot worse before they get better. 1500 police officers have been taken off the "search" duty and have been told to stop the looting - whatever it takes.

I think they should walk around with semi-automatic weapons and shirts that say...By Whatever Means Necessary.

GotZoom said:
I posted that somewhere...from the 2000 census. I think the people who were more "economically stable" did the smart thing and left. Now, why the less "economically stable" people didn't leave is beyond me. They had cars...I mean..come on....they order the city to be evacuated, you have a car...seems like a no brainer to me.

Things are going to get a lot worse before they get better. 1500 police officers have been taken off the "search" duty and have been told to stop the looting - whatever it takes.

I think they should walk around with semi-automatic weapons and shirts that say...By Whatever Means Necessary.
I'd rather see that logo on their body armor....

GotZoom said:

Agreed--There is MORE than enough justification to simply issue shoot to kill orders---NOT shooting these thugs would be abetting the deaths of those who could have been helped. We got anybody with the balls enough to issue this order. Probably not---the ACLU have got everyone cowering like babies.

Forum List

Back