Looks like we can put an end to the Sarah Palin threads.....

Hmmm

Judging by the attacks from the left.... Rand must be on to something.

I think what Rand was trying to say is that if a buisiness wanted to segrigate, they had that right. The gov't shouldnt step in and tell someone how to run their company.
Let capitalism do its part... There is no way in Hell I would give my money to a company that was racist and did such a thing.
Why does the gov't need to tell them otherwise..... lead by example.
I hated when they stepped in and forced buisinesses (mainly bars) to be non-smoking. If I dont want to go there b/c people smoke and more folks feel that way, then the bottom line of said company will start to feel the pain and do what is right for their buisiness.

and as a side note.... the dems were against the civil rights movements in the 60's, not the repub's, and Maddow is a disgrace to pretty women everywhere.

Your argument was tried 50 years ago and failed miserably. It was obvious that we could not depend on businesses to do the right thing. The idea that business would endorse identifying certain customers as repulsive just because other customers felt that way is reprehensible.

Rand Paul is an embarassment

We can now do daily posts about stupid things Rand Paul said

Rachel Maddow demolishes Rand Paul - Joan Walsh - Salon.com
It's lookin' like "Taps"-time for the Teabaggers' primary source-o'-membership, as well.​

"A sports television executive the other day issued a missing persons report.

He'd like to know where men 18 to 34 have gone from his network's NASCAR Sprint Cup Series telecasts.

If you see any of these young male viewers, please have them call David Hill, the chairman and chief executive officer of the Fox Sports Media Group.

Hill doesn't have clue where they went. All he knows is they are gone. And he's concerned."

:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back