Looks like the U.S. may have killed qaddafi

1) am american predator drone took part in attacking a convoy that was stopped because the predator bombed it into powder's ass
2) That is why Qaddafi was caught, his convoy was destroyed and most everyone in it looks to me to be have been killed (look at the link to fox news)
3) using US military "stuff" to assist in the taking over of a country and killing its "president" that we are no at war with is the issue here. Obama is not god, nor is he above the law or the constitution

Ron Paul 2012, the only Republican on that stage that can stand up against him and unite the nation from bullshit wars like this.

It's so funny, and telling, that Tea-Tards refuse to give Obama credit for anything positive - including whacking pirates, Osama, and now Gaddifi. Funny...

Obama had little to do with killing Ka-daffy. It was a NATO decision. The US military responded to a chain of commands NATO.
And still with no Authority from the Congress past the timeline in the 'War Powers Act..."

The rebels killed him - its all documented on video..

Obama set the stage! Don't you clowns remember giving him hell for it...? You righties remind me of the movie, 50 First Dates.

BHO has went before congress like GWB did before we invade Iraq and gave the country his reasons fr doing this and Egypt? you got a link to that?

It's so funny, and telling, that Tea-Tards refuse to give Obama credit for anything positive - including whacking pirates, Osama, and now Gaddifi. Funny...

Obama had little to do with killing Ka-daffy. It was a NATO decision. The US military responded to a chain of commands NATO.

Oh, so the US military is answering to NATO... 1 sec while I find where that claws is in the constitution.

When did NATO replace congress?

Obama set the stage! Don't you clowns remember giving him hell for it...? You righties remind me of the movie, 50 First Dates.

you remind us of the movie Dumb and Dumber
That would be Obama, and VP Bite Me...

But the creep you address is rooting for this:

ILIE-1.jpg

(Image: EIB )​

Oh, so the US military is answering to NATO... 1 sec while I find where that claws is in the constitution.

How the hell can anyone take you seriously when you can't tell the difference between 'clause' and 'claws'.

And, no, we do not 'answer' to NATO. We are part of NATO. Learn facts, then think, then post. Idiot.

When did NATO replace congress?

Damn, why are you a right winger? You're dumb enough to qualify as a liberal.

Explain your assertion..

How did Obama set the stage??

He didn't create this alleged "Arab spring" he kinda just flashed his dick and told NATO to handle the situation...

We gave guns to the rebels, which IMO will be an Afghanistan blunder down the road...The last time we gave munitions to rebels it didn't work out very well - they used those same weapons against us..

Wait until the Muslim Brotherhood takes over and starts dictating via Sharia Law, we'll have another Saudi Arabia.

Explain your assertion..

He didn't create this alleged "Arab spring" he kinda just flashed his dick and told NATO to handle the situation...

We gave guns to the rebels, which IMO will be an Afghanistan blunder down the road...The last time we gave munitions to rebels it didn't work out very well - they used those same weapons against us..

Wait until the Muslim Brotherhood takes over and starts dictating via Sharia Law, we'll have another Saudi Arabia.
Perhaps the poster meant the Obama "World Apology Tour 2009" as he apologized while addressing the Alum of Cairo University?

Explain your assertion..

I thanked you because your right about the end product, Qaddafi was assassinated and without our support, these events never happen. The country deserved an explanation thru congress approval what and why we did this

Hitler finds out Gaddafi has been killed:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RNKFgGf5Bok]Hitler Finds out Gaddafi was killed - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back