Looks like the Muller Investigation is done. Stick a fork in it.

Trump haters, can we supersize your Nothing Burger? Can we top it with ButtSore Salve?

• Libs will pretend none of this ever happened.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LIbs will say, Well I didn't think there was collusion but we had to make sure.

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters

Cellblock2429

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 22, 2016
New York
Rosenstein made a remark at his big press conference. The Justice Department will now ‘transition responsibility for this case to our Department’s National Security Division while we await the apprehension of the defendants.'” Well, there isn’t going to be any apprehension of the defendants.

Mueller’s case, the definitive case about what Russia did to interfere in the 2016 election, is no longer Mueller’s case.” He’s transferring it back to the Justice Department, and they’re gonna put it in some division. They’re gonna bury it. They’re gonna bury this in the national security division that deals with counterintelligence matters. And there are never public trials in counterintelligence measures. That’s been the point of this from the get-go.
Mueller's Latest Indictments of Russians: Politicized ... - National Review
Mueller’s Latest Indictments of Russians: Politicized, Pointless | National Review...
nothing burger super sized.jpg
5 hours ago - The Justice Department, he explained, will now “transition responsibility for this case to our Department's National Security Division while we ...

Tough choice. I predict they'll do both, then move on to the next big "scandal."

Hopefully it'll move on. Based on Trump's performance with Putin, it sounds like he'll take the "there's something fishy here" baton from Mueller can keep running with it himself.

Putin inviting mueller to Russia...pure genius.

They will continue playing the many people were indicted card, even though none of these had anything to do with the collusion investigation or recent events. They are hoping people that are uninformed will somehow confuse it with the original false charges and falsely connect it, because MSM had pushed that narrative as if it mattered, so they drank that coolaid for so long, why stop now? When the mid terms are over perhaps they'll create a new technique, since they are mainly doing this to get back the house.

They will go back to stormy and say Republicans investigating Republicans....I can read em like a cheap paperback book....

They will go back to stormy and say Republicans investigating Republicans....I can read em like a cheap paperback book....
How does Stormy not get arrested for blackmail? There's been a lot of blackmailing going on left untouched, including what happened to
Judge Moore. If mob tactics and threats and literal mob lawyers are allowed to defame, demonize officials, to manipulate, and compromise our elections, democracy, and justice Dept through threats and blackmail then we no longer have a Democracy or functioning system.

New Topics

Forum List

Back