Looks like the Mueller report is gonna be big

Obama, Putin Agree Never to Speak to Each Other Again

great friendship you got there.
2A1gWt8.png

Trump armed the Ukrainians and Obama watched them take Crimea. Facts don’t care about your feelings

Trump wants Putin to have Crimea.
and: Russia celebrates this.

Obama was president when Russia invaded Crimea. Why didn't he do anything about it? Is he Putin's puppet?

Obama to Putin: U.S. will never recognize Crimea vote

Obama Orders Sanctions Against Ukraine Agitators

Russia effectively locked Ukraine out of the Sea of Azov over the weekend, and despite Ukraine's calls for NATO help, Trump has appeared to do nothing.
g6ppqashrwm21.jpg

Fake.

No it's fake news when they spin and opine and twist what he says, like you do.

Pardon little Mikey. He gets his "information" from sites he's too embarrassed to even name and discounts anything not FROM those sites

No it's fake news when they spin and opine and twist what he says, like you do.

Pardon little Mikey. He gets his "information" from sites he's too embarrassed to even name and discounts anything not FROM those sites
I get my information from watching what liars like you do.

I get my information from watching what liars like you do.

I DARE you to post list of what you see as "acceptable" places to get information.

Or do you just reflexively decide based on who is talking....and whether you like or dislike that person...

Mueller's investigation has a very narrow scope. Investigate Russia's interference in our election, and see if any Americans were involved in the effort. Only a fool would think that Mueller's investigation is the only thing that could land Dingbat Don in prison. All the things that Mueller found, but that did not fit his scope of investigation have been passed on to other agencies, and the fun is just beginning.
In the future, please do a little research before blindly posting your propaganda. You missed this one completely!

...as well as"any matters that arise or may arise from the investigation."

So, not as narrow as you claim.

Mueller's investigation has a very narrow scope. Investigate Russia's interference in our election, and see if any Americans were involved in the effort. Only a fool would think that Mueller's investigation is the only thing that could land Dingbat Don in prison. All the things that Mueller found, but that did not fit his scope of investigation have been passed on to other agencies, and the fun is just beginning.

The fact that you actually believe Mueller's "investigation" has a "very narrow scope" shows how out of touch you really are.

Nothing Mueller has come up with has anything to do with any Russian "collusion" between the Trump campaign and Russia. It's all been nothing but process crimes, which were committed before the campaign even started.

But please by all means continue living in your ignorant state. Who am I to interfere with your little self-obsessed fantasy?

Mueller has no reported back... So he hasn't said anything....

What we do know:
  • Mueller is a top class investigator
  • He is going on 2 years in investigating this
  • There has been many arrests and convictions
  • Trump's Campaign Manager is in jail for what looks like a long time
  • Trump said he believes Putin over the US Intelligence agencies
  • Don Jr lied to Congress
  • Trump told multiple major lies during campaign and his Presidency
And Mueller has said nothing yet.

Read their transcripts. Strozk was a piece of lying shit. Page and Ohr ratted on him and McCabe to Save their own skins.

They confirmed they knew the source of the Dossier, All OF THEM, Relied solely on it, knew it was false and salacious and used it anyways.

Strozk, Comey & McCabe lead the charge Ohr provided The Propaganda, and they were willing to do anything to stop President Trump.

They were intentionally trying to manufacture an election victory for Clinton, and when she lost, The Butthurt Putin Police working for Obama tried to oust President Trump from office.

FBI investigation was initiated because of Papadopolous bragging to an Australian diplomat, not anything regarding FISA warrant.

Your claim would make sense if the dossier was public knowledge during the campaign, but the dossier was only used in secret prior to voting.

Then why did Page and Strzok do their circus routine. You’re just a Democrat sheep.
When you realized why Putin hates Hillary, you'll see how absurd that all is.
iQCnDnR.jpg

2A1gWt8.png

Yeah, it's amazing what the Master and his Subject do in public, but so totally different in the privacy of their own rooms. It's almost like you have never seen a Star Wars movie, or any movie that deals with criminal behavior. As usual, you focus on the fingers flitting about in front of your face, (because you're a dumb little birdy) and fail to notice the dagger coming to pierce your heart.

Like I have said, I don't think you're a bad person, just a stupid one.

Read their transcripts. Strozk was a piece of lying shit. Page and Ohr ratted on him and McCabe to Save their own skins.

They confirmed they knew the source of the Dossier, All OF THEM, Relied solely on it, knew it was false and salacious and used it anyways.

Strozk, Comey & McCabe lead the charge Ohr provided The Propaganda, and they were willing to do anything to stop President Trump.

They were intentionally trying to manufacture an election victory for Clinton, and when she lost, The Butthurt Putin Police working for Obama tried to oust President Trump from office.

Then why did Page and Strzok do their circus routine. You’re just a Democrat sheep.
iQCnDnR.jpg

2A1gWt8.png

Yeah, it's amazing what the Master and his Subject do in public, but so totally different in the privacy of their own rooms. It's almost like you have never seen a Star Wars movie, or any movie that deals with criminal behavior. As usual, you focus on the fingers flitting about in front of your face, (because you're a dumb little birdy) and fail to notice the dagger coming to pierce your heart.

How right you are. What do they do in the privacy of their own rooms?
Trump reportedly called up a journalist to defend Russia right after a private meeting with Putin in 2017.

will Trump reveal private meetings?

where were the private obama-putin meetings?

iQCnDnR.jpg

2A1gWt8.png

Trump reportedly called up a journalist to defend Russia right after a private meeting with Putin in 2017.

They were deemed not "news" worthy and you were not told about them.

iQCnDnR.jpg

2A1gWt8.png

They were too private for you to even know about them.

BTW. The Australian Diplomat was a Sycophant friend of Hillary Clinton's.
And all that Papadoupolis said, was that he heard The Russians had Dirt on Clinton.

So they set him up, just like Obama sent Natalia V (Fusion GPS) to meet with Eric Trump over false pretenses, and just like Obama arranged the phone call with General Flynn & a Russian Diplomat to discuss perfectly legal things with the incoming administration, and just like Obama sent a Russian Diplomat to speak with Sessions, again over perfectly legal things.

The Recurrent theme is Obama coordinating and colluding with Russians to try to give The Trump Administration an appearance of impropriety. Not one person though was ever charged with colluding with Russia. Not even the people that actually did, Clinton and Obama.

Clinton & Obama paid $12 Million Dollars for Dirt on Trump, and it was FAKE DIRT and Russian Propaganda straight from The Kremlin.

iQCnDnR.jpg

2A1gWt8.png

Good question. It seems his minions did all of that for him. He had a lot of minions it appears....

Democrats Hand Victory to Obama on Iran Nuclear Deal
Democrats Hand Victory to Obama on Iran Nuclear Deal

Donald Trump is right: The U.S. did pay Iran $1.7 billion in cash

Donald Trump is right: The U.S. did pay Iran $1.7 billion in cash

Forum List

Back