Looks like the Bundy standoff charges are going to be dismissed...

The judge released defendants after first denying them pre-trial release. The patriarch of the family declined to be released unless every protester is released.

Now she has shut down the court room to hear evidence to determine whether or not a dismissal is in order.

It is.

"The judge is hearing motions about at least 7 Brady violations and also is looking at double jeopardy....She has ordered a sealed hearing for the rest of the day and all day tomorrow to discuss the findings and said the jury MIGHT return Wednesday but that depends on what she rules on the double jeopardy and motions to dismiss....
I hear Morgan Philpot and his legal team are all killing it! Truth is being revealed and the government won't give up easily. John Lamb is about to go live. Bryan's not there yet nor is his on the ground guy but he will probably do an update soon too once he gets the info so watch his page as well.

....Full court room, lots of lawyers and investigators from the public defenders office that are helping and witnessing whats going on. They have never seen this many Brady violations in a case and seen it continue on. Even the main stream media said to a supporter: 'looks like things are going in your favor this week to say the least!'"

Ammon Bundy
If they walk, I’m taking over the local nature center the next day. And demanding snacks.
Ya mean the feds own that to?
It’s in a park on land that I want to tear up, but the damned government won’t let me

The government tears it up and burns it and bulldozes it and sells it.
And they are able to do that because they promised the original owners and their families and descendants that THEY would be able to access all the resources forever.
In other words, they bribed the rightful owners into giving up the land, so the feds could *manage* the land at less cost...in return the feds promised that their management would never interfere with the rights of the locals to access the resources.

They lied. They have failed to succesfully *manage* the land, and in addition they have stolen the resources and prevented the local people from accessing those same resources.

When a party renegs on a contract, it's null and void. The people own the land. They'll just take it back as they are constitutionally allowed to do. And if the feds get in the way, they will die. It's just a matter of time. They're only shooting wolves for now.

Forum List

Back