Looks like Stewarts rally makes Becks look like a get together.

Libs gleeful! MASSIVE turnout for Stewart's Rally!

"Literally DOZENS" of people were seen in the vicinity of the National Mall, declared one unauthorized spokesman for Mr. Stewart.

:clap:

Some are now trying to gain some sort of political advantage out of this rally. It's an underlying current i'm detecting. Stewart & Colbert have said this isn't a political rally. I'll take their word on that. But some are trying to use it for politics and you know who you are. Just have some fun and enjoy the entertainment.
So it's a rally for those unwilling to take a definitive stand on the issues shaping our country?

Or is it a rally for non-voters?

---

Or is it a rally for those who snidely mock the American right?

Last edited:
Keep posting in this thread and telling us all how much you don't care Steph! :rofl:

Oh so now if you post in a thread, that means YOU CARE?
I see..:lol::cuckoo:

Keep posting, PLEASE !

You, bigreb, Libotroll,,,,,etc.............

It's hysterical!

If this rally means nothing why are you so defensive of it? It has already been pointed out that this rally was to make fun of the beck rally and the people at the rally.

I say it's a very big play of rule five from Alinsky's rules for radicals.
Is stewert a left wing extremist?

Some are now trying to gain some sort of political advantage out of this rally. It's an underlying current i'm detecting. Stewart & Colbert have said this isn't a political rally. I'll take their word on that. But some are trying to use it for politics and you know who you are. Just have some fun and enjoy the entertainment.

I called it earlier.

And that's so HOT. :eusa_drool:

It almost makes up for the total lack of a sense of humor. :clap2:

I see no humor in making fun of people who are fed up mwith the government.
This rally is from the play book of alinsky rule five.

I called it earlier.

No, dear.

They're making fun of YOU. Not because of your views. But because you're as dense as a lead weight and about as bright, and just don't understand that your little one-track minded Party First hack job is annoying as hell to people who are, well, sane.

You have counterparts on the left too, don't get me wrong. But you don't get the joke and don't have the slightest inclination to even try - which is precisely why you're the butt of it.

Now keep on entertaining us. It's fun to watch. :thup:

How many at Stewart's rally are registered republicans, would you say?

Stewart's rally is about 'humor' as much as Beck's rally was about 'spirituality.'

Last edited:

Who knows? It's a free concert and comedy show on a sunny Saturday afternoon, I'd imagine a lot of Republicans would enjoy that. I doubt there are many Party First hacks though. Unless the wife dragged them along.

Images in - The crowds are massive...

DC_Landsat.jpg

Its mostly moderates half of which will vote and of that half id say half vote for repubs and half for dems.

Last edited:

No, dear.

They're making fun of YOU. Not because of your views. But because you're as dense as a lead weight and about as bright, and just don't understand that your little one-track minded Party First hack job is annoying as hell to people who are, well, sane.

You have counterparts on the left too, don't get me wrong. But you don't get the joke and don't have the slightest inclination to even try - which is precisely why you're the butt of it.

Was this rally a way to make fun of the Beck rally?

Who knows? It's a free concert and comedy show on a sunny Saturday afternoon, I'd imagine a lot of Republicans would enjoy that. I doubt there are many Party First hacks though. Unless the wife dragged them along.
I'll bet there are quite a few Party First hacks attending...who are ready to get-out-the-vote for Obama.

No, dear.

Was this rally a way to make fun of the Beck rally?

It's making fun of YOU and people like you, left and right. And yes, that includes Beck. But it's not only Beck. It's everybody who has absolutely no perspective whatosoever and has nothing of substance to contribute to any meaningful debate.

PARTY FIRST!!!!!!!

What rally did you watch? Certainly not this one. If you didn't watch, then your comments might make some sense.
The intent of the rally

Again, your comments don't make sense. Whose interpretation of his "intent" did you listen to? I heard a lot, but he was always up front that this was not going to be a political rally, which it wasn't.

Hope remains alive, and the evidence was in the crowd. A new generation of young men and women immune to the hate and fear rhetoric of 24-7 news.
Contrasted with Beck's message which characterized America as a nation of cowards, fearful of the future and anyone not born a WASP.

As one of the stereo-typed, so called "right-wingers", that was a pretty cool event. Very young crowd.

Now I want our government back more than ever.

I will vote for anyone but Democrats. We are a better people than our government. Not sure why they won't listen to us. They will now.

Forum List

Back