Looks like Stewarts rally makes Becks look like a get together.

You people realize this is supposed to be like nothing more than an extended episode of The Daily Show or The Colbert Report, right?!

And the fact the nutters like bigreb, Stephanie, et al, are getting so worked up over it makes it even more hysterical.

Stephen Colbert was right after all! :lol:

Colbert ROCKS. ;)

Wasn't he the one that was asked to leave the senate hearings for saying something stupid?

LOL, so this rally was actually about, NOTHING. except to try and show up Becks rally?

Do lefties actually EVA have an orginial thought?

They do say, imitation is the highest form of Flattery.

think about that.:lol:

Shocker, Stephanie still has no clue.

You people realize this is supposed to be like nothing more than an extended episode of The Daily Show or The Colbert Report, right?!

And the fact the nutters like bigreb, Stephanie, et al, are getting so worked up over it makes it even more hysterical.

wrong, ain't worked up over shit from a stupid rally that meant, NOTHING.
Didn't get worked up over Becks rally, either.
But you can go on thinking it if it makes ya feel good.:lol:

Last edited:
No. Stewart and Colbert wouldn't have had this rally if there weren't people like you who take these things waaaaaay too seriously and personally. They're making fun of Beck and the rest, sure. But really they're making fun of YOU. And the others like you on both sides who Just. Don't. Get it.

So I guess I can't blame you for being all rabid about it. Carry on!

When it comes to my country you can bet your ass I take things seriously and personally. I will have to agree restore sanity will happen Nov, 2 and not because of this rally.

That's the spirit! Kick dem evul pinko commie fascist Nazi slugs right in da tuckus an put in REAL Americans who will change everything we all hate about them liberroidal demonrats! Go git 'em, tiger! Sic 'em! Rip 'em to shreds! Party First, Party Forever! :clap2:

Meanwhile, the rest of us will sit back, enjoy the show and remember it's a par-tay! :eusa_dance:

:rofl:

Come Nov. 2 sanity will be restored and not because of his rally.

If this rally means nothing then why are you defending it?

LMAO!

You really don't get it, do you?

I'm linking this thread, and the other one, to Stewart and Cobert's websites, they will be rolling on the floor with laughter at some of you, because of all your reactions! PERFECT! :lol:

For the same reason they had the rally.

Keep posting in this thread and telling us all how much you don't care Steph! :rofl:

When it comes to my country you can bet your ass I take things seriously and personally. I will have to agree restore sanity will happen Nov, 2 and not because of this rally.

That's the spirit! Kick dem evul pinko commie fascist Nazi slugs right in da tuckus an put in REAL Americans who will change everything we all hate about them liberroidal demonrats! Go git 'em, tiger! Sic 'em! Rip 'em to shreds! Party First, Party Forever! :clap2:

Meanwhile, the rest of us will sit back, enjoy the show and remember it's a par-tay! :eusa_dance:

Sanity? :lol:
You guys want to elect people who don't believe in masturbation, evolution, and who tell latinos they look asian. There is not a sane one in the bunch. You guys made sure you got rid of the sane ones.

LMAO!

You really don't get it, do you?

I'm linking this thread, and the other one, to Stewart and Cobert's websites, they will be rolling on the floor with laughter at some of you, because of all your reactions! PERFECT! :lol:

Good maybe obama will get it.
obama you are a pathic piece of shit.
You are a lame duck president
The people will start removing the trash Nov., 2 Then in two years we will remove the shit out of the white house.

You are so dense it's almost no fun to laugh at you.

Almost. :lol:

Keep posting in this thread and telling us all how much you don't care Steph! :rofl:

Oh so now if you post in a thread, that means YOU CARE?
I see..:lol::cuckoo:

Some are now trying to gain some sort of political advantage out of this rally. It's an underlying current i'm detecting. Stewart & Colbert have said this isn't a political rally. I'll take their word on that. But some are trying to use it for politics and you know who you are. Just have some fun and enjoy the entertainment.

Oh so now if you post in a thread, that means YOU CARE?
I see..:lol::cuckoo:

Keep posting, PLEASE !

You, bigreb, Libotroll,,,,,etc.............

It's hysterical!

Some are now trying to gain some sort of political advantage out of this rally. It's an underlying current i'm detecting. Stewart & Colbert have said this isn't a political rally. I'll take their word on that. But some are trying to use it for politics and you know who you are. Just have some fun and enjoy the entertainment.

I called it earlier.

You are so dense it's almost no fun to laugh at you.

Almost. :lol:

Stupid is voting for obama dense is supporting every failure he has created.
I am neither one.

I called it earlier.

And that's so HOT. :eusa_drool:

It almost makes up for the total lack of a sense of humor. :clap2:

Forum List

Back