Looks like Stewarts rally makes Becks look like a get together.

It's a SATIRE. A living 3-hour political cartoon. And a good time was had by all.

Some people take things waaaaay too seriously. I'm watching it, this is hilarious!

Go FEAR! :woohoo:

Yeah it really is funny. Ozzy Osbourne! hahahaha. This is real entertainment. Very a-political. No wonder so many people are there.

WOW!!!! Are you fucking kidding me??? Ozzie Osborne and Cat Stevens on the stage at the same time??? Crazy Train../..Peace train ...Battle of the bands???

AWESOME!!!!!!!!! Now the OJ's....!!!!!!! Love Train??? :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

What I'm trying to figure out if any from the left or right think that the great unwashed that will be showing up Tuesday are really influenced by the rallies or their numbers?

No this won't change one vote in the election or anything like that. I thought it was about who can draw the biggest crowd for these rally competitions. Thats all. Tuesday is gonna end with the same result regardless of this rally or any other rally.

It is about crowd size..... if you're really stupid enough to think crowd size is an indication of anything other than....well.... the size of the crowd.

Did a woman just say "size doesn't matter?"

:lol:

Cool. Notice how we're not bashing his rally like the bitter Democrat Wingnuts did when Beck had his "Get Together?" I'm happy Stewart's having this rally. This is what America's all about. I never understood all the hateful bitterness coming from Democrats when Beck had his rally. It made no sense. Both rallies aren't political. I hope they all have fun at Stewart's rally this weekend.

Cool. Notice how we're not bashing his rally like the bitter Democrat Wingnuts did when Beck had his "Get Together?" I'm happy Stewart's having this rally. This is what America's all about. I never understood all the hateful bitterness coming from Democrats when Beck had his rally. It made no sense. Both rallies aren't political. I hope they all have fun at Stewart's rally this weekend.

:lol: Except some of you are bashing the rally including yourself. Pretty sad really.

Yeah but this isn't a far right or far left rally though. There are people from all sides at this rally. So to classify it as a rally the right should be bashing doesn't make sense.

They clearly have many more people that the communists did on 10/2/10. But I was at the Restoring Honor Rally. There wasn't space to move. People were against one another throughout. I see plenty of space there.

It will be interesting to see the numbers. Regardless though, I think the success of the Rally will be determined more by how strongly it effected people more than how many people showed up. And to determine that I just have one question: What's going to change hearts, satire or sincerity?

When we get some real estimates, and not the 300 million number, I think it will be interesting.

I really don't know. it looks like a huge crowd especially compared to the last rally. This one has all sorts of entertainers though like the myth buster guys!

I watched some of it, up to that point. How did the wave-meets-wave turn out? A collision?

Seriously, people, why would anyone get upset over this? It's funny as hell and a wakeup call to how ridiculously absurd the political process has become.

I really don't know. it looks like a huge crowd especially compared to the last rally. This one has all sorts of entertainers though like the myth buster guys!

I watched some of it, up to that point. How did the wave-meets-wave turn out? A collision?

Seriously, people, why would anyone get upset over this? It's funny as hell and a wakeup call to how ridiculously absurd the political process has become.

You must be on Team Sanity. :evil:

Political rallys are absurd? Or did you mean something else about the political process?

Is anyone upset over this? The amazing thing is people were upset over the Restoring Honor Rally.

I know i'm not bashing Stewart's rally. I hope they all have a great time. It's not a political rally. Beck's wasn't either and i'm still amazed how hateful & bitter the Democrats were in bashing his rally. I wish nothing but a good time for all attending Stewart and Colbert's rally. :)

They clearly have many more people that the communists did on 10/2/10. But I was at the Restoring Honor Rally. There wasn't space to move. People were against one another throughout. I see plenty of space there.

It will be interesting to see the numbers. Regardless though, I think the success of the Rally will be determined more by how strongly it effected people more than how many people showed up. And to determine that I just have one question: What's going to change hearts, satire or sincerity?

When we get some real estimates, and not the 300 million number, I think it will be interesting.

No room to move? that was just becuase repubs like rubbing up against each other.

I know i'm not bashing Stewart's rally. I hope they all have a great time. It's not a political rally. Beck's wasn't either and i'm still amazed how hateful & bitter the Democrats were in bashing his rally. I wish nothing but a good time for all attending Stewart and Colbert's rally. :)

I agree.... my cryticism is only to :poke: the moonbats.

Last edited:

You were just bashing the Stewart rally earlier. Never mind the fact that Beck's had Sarah Palin. Your hate and bitterness is apparent and not in the right place to say the least.

This rally will be spewed all over the main stream media as some political victory for the democrats. And the sheeple will believe it.

One time I here it's not a poilitical rally and in the same discussion it's a political rally.

So you're mad because of something that may/may not happen? Man, I'd hate to be you.

Why are you defending thisd rally and what I said, since you think this is fun get together with a lot of people? It really should bother you. After all those on stage are from the comendy channel a bunch of clowns.

Why are you defending thisd rally and what I said, since you think this is fun get together with a lot of people? It really should bother you. After all those on stage are from the comendy channel a bunch of clowns.

What is the deal with all the venomous hatred for a fun rally?

I like Stewart & Colbert. So i'll take them at their word that this isn't a Political Rally. I hope they all really do enjoy themselves. :)

It is about crowd size..... if you're really stupid enough to think crowd size is an indication of anything other than....well.... the size of the crowd.

The media will play it as a political victory.

So??? You agree with Obama that people are too stupid and will be influenced by this?

Thanks for pointing out that obama was elected so yes 69 million Americans are stupid enough to believe anything. If it ain't on ABC CBS NBC or CNN it ain't believeable.

Forum List

Back