Looks like someone got to do what alot of want to do!

The Infidel

EVIL CONSERVATIVE
May 19, 2010
AMERITOPIA
Obama gets 12 stitches after errant elbow to mouth - Yahoo! News

Pop that bitch in the mouth :clap2:

:lol:

Get well soon Barry :fu:

capt_b0d14af60b4e490dae28f704cd375bb4-b0d14af60b4e490dae28f704cd375bb4-0.jpg

Last edited:
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IV1zul2aCM8&feature=related[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfJXgKTqpdE&feature=related[/ame]

Ive got to say its rather funny.

What no normal people's public health care fix for a busted lip? How about some government health care and just put a butterfly or steri strip on his lip.

I wonder how much 12 plastic surgery stitches cost us?

Though crazy glue might have done the trick nicely.

:laugh2:The White House did not initially name the person who caused the injury, but identified him later Friday as Rey Decerega, director of programs for the Congressional Hispanic Caucus Institute.:laugh2:

Viva La Raza!!:laugh2:

They can kiss funding adios and start helping to build the southern fence.:laugh2:

Nice to know our President is too busy playing basketball instead of attempting to run a country and be a commander-in-chief.

Nice to know our President is too busy playing basketball instead of attempting to run a country and be a commander-in-chief.

Nothing wrong with the POTUS playing a little b-ball. Being president is extremely stressful. I'm all for getting away for a little while and relaxing.

Besides, there's hundreds of other things to bash Obama over. This isn't one of them.

Nah .. he should keep in shape...

This does seem like Karma though...:eusa_think:

Nothing wrong with the POTUS playing a little b-ball. Being president is extremely stressful. I'm all for getting away for a little while and relaxing.

Besides, there's hundreds of other things to bash Obama over. This isn't one of them.

Yeah. very stressful. Sure...

Why is it the evey corporate ceos supposedly do nothing to earn the money they make but we are supposed to believe that the President of the United States is working so hard that he has the most stressful job ever?

Im willing to bet that every person who has a job has much more stressful work than the President does. It's time we stopped exalting our leaders and make them acknowledge that they are human too.

Why is it the evey corporate ceos supposedly do nothing to earn the money they make but we are supposed to believe that the President of the United States is working so hard that he has the most stressful job ever?

Im willing to bet that every person who has a job has much more stressful work than the President does. It's time we stopped exalting our leaders and make them acknowledge that they are human too.

sheesh avatar....you seriously don't believe the job of being President is not hard or stressful???? I don't know what planet you live on, but I can assure you....the job of being President is harder than any job you or any ceo will ever hold in their entire lifetime!

I can't wait to let my husband know about this. He is at work right now and usually don't catch up on the news often. He will get a kick out if this one. :D

sheesh avatar....you seriously don't believe the job of being President is not hard or stressful???? I don't know what planet you live on, but I can assure you....the job of being President is harder than any job you or any ceo will ever hold in their entire lifetime!

perks, payouts and benefits ... what stress can you say wall street

I'm sure the 9.6 unemployed feel sympathy for his stress.

i agree with this.....sometimes those who pick things to "bash" the President with.....get a little bit ridiculous.....

if what you say is true Avatar.....why is it that after only 4 years of being the President....those that go in with dark hair,come out with Grey hair starting to show,and if they are in 8 years they have A LOT of Grey showing.....the job stress the President has that NO CEO anywhere has is that just about every decision the guy makes affects millions of lives.....how many CEO's send young people off to war?.....most CEO's can probably give a rats ass about those they rule over.....i think the President,no matter what party he is from....GIVES A RATS ASS about how his decisions affect the people he rules over.....

The OP must be the Class of the Right. :eusa_eh:
I'm guessin' it's ENVY......

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnoPpWdlG3A[/ame]
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBHK7zsz7xU&feature=related[/ame]

.....after supporting 8 years, o'......

george%20bush%20looking%20stupid.jpg

Ya' can't take those FAUX-Noise-lemmings anywhere..... :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back