Looks like some of the Democrat blogs are starting to panic.

Kentucky

Nov 1, 2004
This is certainly no time to get overconfident. However, the attitude at some of the Democrat blogs and forums is clearly at the panic mode with some posters telling others to calm down, others whining about the media misreporting results, still others starting the "I knew we should have stayed with Dean" line.

Try www.democraticunderground.com to see for yourself. Makes an interesting comparison with the developing mood here. Don't post there, though, you won't be welcome. I know, I'm banned for life from posting at that site (& damned proud of it).

fuzzykitten99 said:
i was banned in less than an hour...and in only 2 posts...but only because i don't think they liked my "Kerry*Edwards: So full of SHIT, the DNC needed 2 Johns" line. :dev1:

their despiration is so thick, you could cut it with a knife...

If those guys weren't so hate-filled, they could be funny. :cuckoo: As it is, though, I'm glad they don't know where I live!

Kentucky said:
If those guys weren't so hate-filled, they could be funny. :cuckoo: As it is, though, I'm glad they don't know where I live!

well, since caller ID and last-caller return pretty much snuffed out prank calling fun...the ability to remain anonymous yet harass the extremists for fun and profit for cheap, instant entertainment is the result of the internet. the world's greatest new tool.

i love these psychos. Good for a laugh.

mistertrickster (xxx posts) Wed Nov-03-04 12:05 AM
Original message
We've got to face the hard truth. JK can't win without Ohio.

And Ohio is fucked up right now. 68 percent reporting and Kerry is still down by four.

Exit polls had him UP by FIVE. The exit polls cannot be that far off. Exit polls are the most accurate polls we have.

People didn't stand in line for two hours in the rain to vote for more of the same. We didn't have record turnout to vote for more of the same.

This is a really screwy deal.

Are there heavy urban / minority precincts that haven't reported yet?

Because if there aren't, we're toast

Guess GW has stole another one, lmao!!!! These guys cant face the fact that most people dont like liberal assholes that try to tell you how to live your life.

Forum List

Back