Looks like she got what she wanted...

PubliusInfinitum, I agree, however I was simply pointing out that it's more or less a futile gesture to condemn an entire group or another individual based on the actions of those worthless scumbags in the articles he posted. I do believe on your other point however, that many in Congress including the esteemed Sen. Kennedy would do well pass a history test prior to assuming their seats. They might find that some of the things that some out of their collective mouths have little if anything to do with this nation or it's constitution.

PubliusInfinitum, I agree, however I was simply pointing out that it's more or less a futile gesture to condemn an entire group or another individual based on the actions of those worthless scumbags in the articles he posted. I do believe on your other point however, that many in Congress including the esteemed Sen. Kennedy would do well pass a history test prior to assuming their seats. They might find that some of the things that some out of their collective mouths have little if anything to do with this nation or it's constitution.

You'd also find a belief that they think they're above the law.

Not one intelligent response from the righties whatsoever. Not surprised.

It is an insane post. Trying to argue with it is like trying to argue with the guy wearing tin foil carrying a sign saying "Beware of the toaster!"

I see no relation between her comments and the news reports. Did she incite these idiots to run stop signs as a means of getting cops to shoot?

The post is so irrational that it defies simile. It the guy who feels that since the moon is made of blue cheese, he should drop his pants in front of his salad.

A United States Congresswoman said she wants people "armed and dangerous" over a policy of our first African American President. What part of this is so difficult to understand? Our first African American President is already a target for violent people because of his race. Then, a member of the House of Representatives basically incites violence - saying that she wants people armed and dangerous BECAUSE OF our first African American President. And what do you get? You get people who are fucking armed and dangerous! They're going into abortion clinics and killing doctors, they're going into holocaust museums and shooting security officers, they're going on rampages and killing police officers... I wonder where the next Timmothy McVeigh is? We do not need these whackos anymore incensed than they really are. It doesn't take much to set them off. And BOOM we have a fucking Congresswoman telling people to buy guns and be dangerous over a fucking policy of our President.

This woman is not only stupid, but she should've been arrested over inciting violence.

If you pay attention to all of the internet sites that are out there, such as stormfront, such as World Net Daily, etc. etc. you'll see that these right-wing idiots don't need much to get them all hopped up and raging mad.

It is still a bad argument, but not so crazy as last time.

None of the four incidents listed are in any way related to her remarks. Two of them are just the random violence you get in country of over 300 million. One of them is a piece of stupidity by a troofer, which is not her. So the post was dishonest.

Lets be clear here. If you government becomes oppressive or unresponsive, we do have the right to alter or abolish it. That is given. I don't believe we are any where near there.

I am aware of stormfront and I am offended that you put me in the same camp as them.

I think one of the major problems I have with the concept of your post is that people are rational until they are turned into idiots by some other person's words. The four instances given are of people who were who they were, Rush Limbaugh or not. One of them seems to actively hated Limbaugh anyway. People make their own choices.

We have as evidence of the mindset the Left oriented board members that have pretty much uniformly seen it fit to DEFEND Letterman. And those are the ones I am attacking. As are most of the posters here.

Gunny, Letterman is an entertainer and these day's like most of them, they equate comedy to dishonorable personal attacks on people they have never met just to increase ratings among their fan base. While Letterman may think it's cute and I'm sure his fan base think so as well, it makes him in the eye's of some nothing more than dishonorble and classless individual. If anyone see's David Letterman as anything other than an entertainer and use him as an example of moral fiber or as an upstanding citizen they are sadly mistaken.

When we start voting the first lady into public office, I'll worry about what one of them says. This particular woman is not going to play a major part in any policy decision or have any substantive influence outside of something like People magazine. Elevating her beyond that is left wing marketing to advance their social agenda. Since The Prophet appears to be losing ground, as was inevitable, the usual search for props is underway.

When we start voting the first lady into public office, I'll worry about what one of them says. This particular woman is not going to play a major part in any policy decision or have any substantive influence outside of something like People magazine. Elevating her beyond that is left wing marketing to advance their social agenda. Since The Prophet appears to be losing ground, as was inevitable, the usual search for props is underway.

It's fairly likely that sarah Palin will be the next President of the US... what's more, IF she had been at the HEAD of the last GOP ticket, she'd be the President of the US Right NOW.

And of course, that the left is so profoundly afraid of thsi women is indisputable evidence that when the lights are off and they're left to their own thoughts... that they damn well know it; and THAT scares the HELL out of 'em...

It's fairly likely that sarah Palin will be the next President of the US... what's more, IF she had been at the HEAD of the last GOP ticket, she'd be the President of the US Right NOW.
And of course, that the left is so profoundly afraid of thsi women is indisputable evidence that when the lights are off and they're left to their own thoughts... that they damn well know it; and THAT scares the HELL out of 'em...

If you take into consideration the crowds she brought in and the amount of time the media has spent on her even after the campaign it's very telling. Sarah Palin I believe still is public enemy number one to the Democratic machine and as long as she is torn down then the less afriad they are. Personally though, I don't believe she was actually ready to be President this last time around even though I do think she would have given Obama a run for his money. Then again if experience is the measure for the White House I guess I can throw that one out too I suppose.

Not one intelligent response from the righties whatsoever. Not surprised.

Well, there has to be an intelligent thought to respond to.

What exactly is anyone in there up in arms about Obama's tax plan?

If you take into consideration the crowds she brought in and the amount of time the media has spent on her even after the campaign it's very telling. Sarah Palin I believe still is public enemy number one to the Democratic machine and as long as she is torn down then the less afriad they are. Personally though, I don't believe she was actually ready to be President this last time around even though I do think she would have given Obama a run for his money. Then again if experience is the measure for the White House I guess I can throw that one out too I suppose.

Oh I agree completely ... Palin wans't ready for Prime-time... BUT... I also believe that when the results of that election came in... the only thing running through The Lord of the Idiots head that night was "HOLY FUCK! What NOW? I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT BOUGHT THAT CRAP!"

Palin wasn't ready, but she was MORE ready than the BOY King... and we'd be a UNIVERSE BETTER OFF RIGHT NOW HAD SHE BEEN ELECTED.

If Hussein stepped down RIGHT THIS SECOND... and as his last official duty as President, he signed an EO giving Palin the Presidency... It would take ten years to undo the damage he has ALREADY DONE... which is purely economic.

The rest is easy... Re-affirm the US war on terror... Provide a BIG show where Israel is given unmitigated US support; North Korea is saddled under a complete Naval blockade... and 200,000 US troops are placed on the South edge of the DMZ...; Nuclear missles are stacked ALL up and down the Afganistan/Pakistan/Iranian Border... and Southern Pakistan is flogged and gutted like a baby seal... and a new Pakistani Government installed that isn't prone to trying to negotiate with terrorists...

Last edited:
The threats are out there. The warning about these radicals is spot on.
Yet they were pretty quiet for 20 years, until that "intelligence memo" stirred them up!

Quiet? Those fuckers have been making noise forever. A black president got them all up in arms. They're racist, you know. Fox News had one of them on during the election talking about asassinating the president. You think that might get anyone's attention?

The threats are out there. The warning about these radicals is spot on.
Yet they were pretty quiet for 20 years, until that "intelligence memo" stirred them up!

Quiet? Those fuckers have been making noise forever. A black president got them all up in arms. They're racist, you know. Fox News had one of them on during the election talking about asassinating the president. You think that might get anyone's attention?
yeah, a black POTUS got them all worked up to shoot up a holocaust museum

thats quite a disconnect

Forum List

Back