Looks like Perry is not backing the tea party nuts

Fox better get to re educating these fools quick or there wont be any republican voters in the mid term

No matter, since Perry is a Texas governor, which is little more than a beauty contest. Texas' constitution is not like other states. They feared, at the onset, too much power in one person, and thus made the governor a position of very-limited authority. The Lt. Governor has as much or more power, and the TX Lege trumps it all, especially the Speaker ... by far the person who controls TX politics.

FWIW

Hillary's done.:clap2:

Wouldn't count her out either.

There will be a whole new cast of characters on both sides by 2016. I stand by it. She's toast. And...if we ever do get to the bottom of Benghazi, her fingerprints are all over it.

Stand by it all you want.

Benghazi isn't the monumental conspiracy you folks are making it out to be. And with Issa leading investigations? It will be laughed out of the congress and forgotten shortly after.

Hillary's got some pretty good chops in many skills that are important in a President. And her Husband loves the game.

Fox better get to re educating these fools quick or there wont be any republican voters in the mid term

Buster, I wouldn't be so quick to pull the trigger on that prediction, especially considering what looms in the not so distant future. You do read the paper, right, did you miss the CBO and nonpartisan tax commission report regarding the fiscal cliff? I guess it comes down to one fact, you can fool most of the people most of the time and this last election proved it.

Forum List

Back