Looks like Palin needs more teleprompter face time

BDBoop

Platinum Member
Jul 20, 2011
Don't harsh my zen, Jen!
The video concluded with the obligatory Sarah Palin attack on Obama. Sarah Palin was reading that entire answer off of her teleprompter. Only a person who was reading an answer could possibly mistake free market for free minute. She immediately corrected herself, but unless she had a commercial for a long distance carrier lined up for immediately after her Hannity appearance, Palin was reading her answer.

While Reading Off Her Teleprompter Sarah Palin Calls OWS Ill Informed

I'm sure it's different when it's her, though.

Oh boy, we haven't had a Palin thread in a long time..

YAWN yawn yawn..:eusa_whistle:

The video concluded with the obligatory Sarah Palin attack on Obama. Sarah Palin was reading that entire answer off of her teleprompter. Only a person who was reading an answer could possibly mistake free market for free minute. She immediately corrected herself, but unless she had a commercial for a long distance carrier lined up for immediately after her Hannity appearance, Palin was reading her answer.

It is different.

She is not President and leader of the free world.

It doesnt bother me if a kid throws a spitball in a pick up game.

It would bother everyone if a major leaguer did it.

Last edited:

What a retarded-ass article... fraught with conjecture and left-wing whackalooniness.

So, I guess Reagan, Bush 1 and Bush 2 weren't major league players?

president_reagan_gives_the_state_of_the_union_address_to_congress_1988.jpg

TeleprompterBushI.jpg

Teleprompter.jpg

• Banned
That's because she crawled back under her rock.

I think she's being blackmailed. That'd be the only way she'd leave 'front and center' willingly.

I think she's being blackmailed. That'd be the only way she'd leave 'front and center' willingly.

nah, all that matters to brave $ir $arah is increasing her bank account.......

the only way she would leave front and center is if it is more profitable to her to do so.......

It cracks me up that the left considers her dumb as a box of rocks. Her degree is in journalism.

:lol:

There's something funny right there.

So - who would pay her to stay out of the public eye? That doesn't actually make any sense to me.

No one is paying her to stay out. Whether you like it or not, she is one savvy woman. There are intellectuals and then there are those that are "smart".

Sarah's got what I call "woods smarts". After all, she is a hunter.

You bet she is staying out of the primary race.

Not addressing the teleprompter issue she always gave the President shit for, I see.

There's out of the race, and there's off the map. She's off the map. Why. After three years of nonstop Sarah, why is she now invisible.

So - who would pay her to stay out of the public eye? That doesn't actually make any sense to me.

Perhaps those sensible Republican higher-ups with the real money has quietly "urged" Sawwah to keep a low-pro for the time being in order to have SOME minute chance of progressing their RW agenda and getting the Republicans back in Office.

If you get my meaning. *wink, wink*

Not addressing the teleprompter issue she always gave the President shit for, I see.

There's out of the race, and there's off the map. She's off the map. Why. After three years of nonstop Sarah, why is she now invisible.

Palin is gearing up for 2012 to be effective. Some of us don't have our eyes on what people think are the "prize" aka the Presidency.

I want the Senate. I've been working day and night to see who is vulnerable and where. I want the Senate.

I don't even give a shit if that limp wrist dick gets back in the White House again versus being able to have a complete majority in the House and in the Senate. And to crush the likes of Rove and Rinos once and for all.

But then that's me. It's what I do in my spare time instead of starting bat shit crazy stupid threads like this one.

:lol:

Mods please move to Conspiracy theories!!!

Love ya BD. But this is a lamo thread.

I don't know much about Ms. Sarah Palin and I respect her right to speak but is there always something she has to say AGAINST President Obama?
I know she's smart and she knows that we can see her media time as a way of gaining more "smart, outspoken woman" popularity all over the country.
I'm one of those millions that she is trying to convince that she is an intellectual woman who is right for the presidency.
I'm not voting for her, just to clarify.
I can't see why she always has to say something negative of the president's actions.
It's irritating and boring.
To be fair, I give her the benefit of the doubt that media outfits might be the ones coming after her for comments since she is well-known to disagree with Obama. Still, doesn't she have the decency to somehow decline those interviews?
She's practically ruining herself.
You're not voting for her?

Good. Because she's not running, moron. And you're not an American citizen.

Take yourself and your ad for your intellectual-property theft software and go back to whatever French-speaking shithole you came from.

Man, I hate spammers.

Forum List

Back