Looks like Obama's two years at Columbia is another lie

Thinking Americans realize that a very small % of the wacks to the extremist right have become the issue with their lies, their affiliations, and their deranged hatred of a candidate who beat them soundly.

The issue is the Obamahaters, not the president or his past.

You say this every day. It's your response for everything. It's like you're autistic.

Quite the opposite. I repeat the truth to the delusional, as must be done with the emotionally and brain impaired to try to keep them in touch with reality.

The issue is you haters, not the object of your hatred.

Remember when several people remembered mittens assault and battery on a classmate but the rw's said "memories don't count"?

This is different. The right says so.

Jackson, that is the weakest defense of 2012.

McCain was not born in the USA. Obama's birth certificate has been produced. All of the questions that either man had to answer were answered.

This stuff to the far right is McCarthyism of the worst sort.

But we heard from HIM that he was born in Panama at an Air Force Base. When did Obama have that press conference to clear up his questioons instead of having people investigate to find out just where that missing birth certificate was? And explain about a social security number in a state he wasn't in from 1890? No matter. We cannot question that or documents that pop up refuting one another. NO matter. He's a Democrat. All is good.

We should have a rule ...

If you post a link to some froot loop site like world nut or that comic book commie site that nutcase used to post, you should be required to post that fact.

My computer gets really ticked if its sent to chase down nutjob links and I hate wasting my time on fiction.

Jackson, that is the weakest defense of 2012.

McCain was not born in the USA. Obama's birth certificate has been produced. All of the questions that either man had to answer were answered.

This stuff to the far right is McCarthyism of the worst sort.

But we heard from HIM that he was born in Panama at an Air Force Base. When did Obama have that press conference to clear up his questioons instead of having people investigate to find out just where that missing birth certificate was? And explain about a social security number in a state he wasn't in from 1890? No matter. We cannot question that or documents that pop up refuting one another. NO matter. He's a Democrat. All is good.

Oh lordy lordy, it shore don't take much to git them wacko burfur nutz to come out from under their rocks. I've read so damn many burfur sites, I'm cross eyed. Fact is, we know more about this president than any that came before him.

I'll make y'all a deal ... You post some PROOF and I'll Listen. Until then, you're just silly noise.

Thinking Americans realize that a very small % of the wacks to the extremist right have become the issue with their lies, their affiliations, and their deranged hatred of a candidate who beat them soundly.

The issue is the Obamahaters, not the president or his past.

You say this every day. It's your response for everything. It's like you're autistic.

Quite the opposite. I repeat the truth to the delusional, as must be done with the emotionally and brain impaired to try to keep them in touch with reality.

The issue is you haters, not the object of your hatred.

Okay. You're a little cute still I guess.

458834146_12b98b7216.jpg

Just assume everything Gasbag says is a lie. You'll save time and you'll also be right.

He's a birther for Christ sake. There is no reason to take the shitbag seriously by that alone.

Obamination's life is a fraud, he lied about his father's life, his own life, etc.

The media covers up his recent history hanging out in a racist black church, so it's not shocking they won't dig up his childhood, his college years, etc.

Remember when several people remembered mittens assault and battery on a classmate but the rw's said "memories don't count"?

This is different. The right says so.

You mean the memories they didn't have of the incident until the Media told them about it?

Time and again the birfers' allegations have proved false.

Time and again their court cases have been dismissed.

Obviously it is a wide-spread American conspiracy against birfers.

The issue now is the nature of the sickness of birferism, the illness of birfers, and the unique phenomenon of social sickness they they breed within their community.

They are the McCarthy descendants of the 21st century.

Forum List

Back