Looks like Obama was correct about Benghazi

Can you honestly ask that question with a straight face?

Physical harm....the damage had already been done. Brave soldiers were dead...along with US Ambassador Stevens. What more harm do you need? It doesn't matter what the lie was ... it was the fact that the initial reports were FABRICATED!!!!

Let's do it this way... Your son is killed in a gang fight at a club. He's stabbed over a dozen times. The owner of the club tells the two bouncer / security guys to NOT call the police officers that are just down the block. Your son and 3 of his friends are dead. In a search for answers, the investigators are not allowed to speak with the bouncers and witnesses. The owner of the club insists that the fight broke out because your son knows somebody who said something disrespectful about somebody that the guy with the knife knows. He even goes on TV the next day and says it happened due to somebody saying the wrong thing. No details...no accountability. But all appearances of the security camera video shows that 10 gang members methodically selected your son and 3 friends and killed them in a cold blooded attack.

Are you gonna accept that?

Now, let's say you get a call from NY Times and they tell you that they interviewed over 100 people who say that there was no gang related activity surrounding this event.

Are you still ok with this?

It's funny that you accuse FOX of lies when you believe the BS that comes out of the WH.

I believe the white house should have said "we will wait to comment until more facts have surfaced" before making any seemingly factual statements.

There was no criminal intent nor intentional miss use of the events that occured in Benghazi. You people are so seperated from reality in an effort to make Obama look bad that you have lost all grip on what is important in our country. You are mentally ill. Seek help.

Oh....and btw, there is no effort on our part to make Obama look bad. He is doing that ALL BY HIMSELF.

Can you honestly ask that question with a straight face?

Physical harm....the damage had already been done. Brave soldiers were dead...along with US Ambassador Stevens. What more harm do you need? It doesn't matter what the lie was ... it was the fact that the initial reports were FABRICATED!!!!

Let's do it this way... Your son is killed in a gang fight at a club. He's stabbed over a dozen times. The owner of the club tells the two bouncer / security guys to NOT call the police officers that are just down the block. Your son and 3 of his friends are dead. In a search for answers, the investigators are not allowed to speak with the bouncers and witnesses. The owner of the club insists that the fight broke out because your son knows somebody who said something disrespectful about somebody that the guy with the knife knows. He even goes on TV the next day and says it happened due to somebody saying the wrong thing. No details...no accountability. But all appearances of the security camera video shows that 10 gang members methodically selected your son and 3 friends and killed them in a cold blooded attack.

Are you gonna accept that?

Now, let's say you get a call from NY Times and they tell you that they interviewed over 100 people who say that there was no gang related activity surrounding this event.

Are you still ok with this?

It's funny that you accuse FOX of lies when you believe the BS that comes out of the WH.

I believe the white house should have said "we will wait to comment until more facts have surfaced" before making any seemingly factual statements.

There was no criminal intent nor intentional miss use of the events that occured in Benghazi. You people are so seperated from reality in an effort to make Obama look bad that you have lost all grip on what is important in our country. You are mentally ill. Seek help.

They couldn't let anyone know it was a terror attack. Obama had vanquished Al Qaeda after all.

The Pentagon knew it was a terror attack immediately.

Pentagon labeled Benghazi a terrorist attack as Obama administration wavered: newly declassified testimony

Gen. Carter Ham’s newly declassified testimony before the House suggests the prospect of an out-of-control demonstration was not raised by Defense officials and that they immediately considered the incident an attack.

BY Leslie Larson
NEW YORK DAILY NEWS

Published: Tuesday, January 14, 2014, 1:23 PM
Updated: Tuesday, January 14, 2014, 1:23 PM

From the testimony:

"There was no question in my mind that this was a terrorist attack," Panetta said of his early assessment of the situation on the ground in Benghazi.

Pentagon labeled Benghazi a terrorist attack as Obama administration wavered: newly declassified testimony - NY Daily News

"They couldn't let anyone know it was a terror attack. Obama had vanquished Al Qaeda after all."

Seriously? THAT is what you think this is all about.

That isn't the dumbest statement I've ever heard but certainly one of them.

Well I never heard such a claim. I believe you owe this thread a link showing THAT assertion.

I am looking forward to seeing the claim from Obama about how Al Queda was vanquished.

Last edited:

They couldn't let anyone know it was a terror attack. Obama had vanquished Al Qaeda after all.

Pentagon labeled Benghazi a terrorist attack as Obama administration wavered: newly declassified testimony

Gen. Carter Ham’s newly declassified testimony before the House suggests the prospect of an out-of-control demonstration was not raised by Defense officials and that they immediately considered the incident an attack.

BY Leslie Larson
NEW YORK DAILY NEWS

From the testimony:

"There was no question in my mind that this was a terrorist attack," Panetta said of his early assessment of the situation on the ground in Benghazi.

Pentagon labeled Benghazi a terrorist attack as Obama administration wavered: newly declassified testimony - NY Daily News

"They couldn't let anyone know it was a terror attack. Obama had vanquished Al Qaeda after all."

Well I never heard such a claim. I believe you owe this thread a link showing THAT assertion.

I am looking forward to seeing the claim from Obama about how Al Queda was vanquished.
Dumb fuck....

Last edited by a moderator:

BY Leslie Larson
NEW YORK DAILY NEWS

From the testimony:

Dumb fuck....

I am the "dumb fuck?"

Decimated is NOT the same thing as "Vanquished"

Decimated: "to severely damage or destroy a large part of (something)." as in to defeat a large part of something.

Vanquished: "To defeat or conquer in battle" as in TOTAL defeat

No sir...It is YOU that is the dumb fuck.

You are simply just too stupid to understand the difference.

Anyone that believes that it was not a serious blow to Al Qaeda to kill Bin Ladin and recover the information he had in that house in Pakistan is beyond a moron or in YOUR words..."a dumb fuck".

You people and you in particular are the only proof neccesary to come to the conclusion that America is doomed.

Your little video clip taken TOTALLY out of context is REALLY what you are all about isn't it. You REALLY are this stupid. Your leaders REALLY are this stupid.

We will never have reasonable discourse with stupid people.

It is most unfortunate for this country that there is no cure for stupidity.

What is also unfortunate is that you are too stupid to understand what I just told you.

We are doomed.

BY Leslie Larson
NEW YORK DAILY NEWS

From the testimony:

How many do you want? This was the mantra pre 2012.

Today, Al Qaeda has been decapitated, one war has been ended and the other is heading toward resolution.

'GM is alive, Osama is dead' is Obama's answer to Republicans - Los Angeles Times

Nuland's emails:

Leaked emails show that then State Department spokeswoman Victoria Nuland suggested that a CIA memo on Benghazi not include any reference of links to al-Qaeda and the intelligence warnings in the months preceding the attack.

Nuland wrote in protest to the CIA description, saying it "could be abused by members (of Congress) to beat up on the State Department for not paying attention to warnings," in an email to the White House and the CIA, according to ABC.

Nuland's emails:

Leaked emails show that then State Department spokeswoman Victoria Nuland suggested that a CIA memo on Benghazi not include any reference of links to al-Qaeda and the intelligence warnings in the months preceding the attack.

Nuland wrote in protest to the CIA description, saying it "could be abused by members (of Congress) to beat up on the State Department for not paying attention to warnings," in an email to the White House and the CIA, according to ABC.

there are pages and pages of emails

on how to cover this up

more to follow

BY Leslie Larson
NEW YORK DAILY NEWS

From the testimony:

How many do you want? This was the mantra pre 2012.

Today, Al Qaeda has been decapitated, one war has been ended and the other is heading toward resolution.

'GM is alive, Osama is dead' is Obama's answer to Republicans - Los Angeles Times

Are you REALLY this stupid? Did you expect all terrorism would end when Ossama was killed? Really? OK..maybe you ARE that stupid.

Nevermind. My bad.

I bet you threw an absolute fit when you discovered your parents had been keeping to themselves the truth about Santa Claus . :lol:

Ha..ha..ha...ha... Losers!

You people are pathetic.

Dumb fuck....

I am the "dumb fuck?"

Decimated: "to severely damage or destroy a large part of (something)." as in to defeat a large part of something.

Anyone that believes that it was not a serious blow to Al Qaeda to kill Bin Ladin and recover the information he had in that house in Pakistan is beyond a moron or in YOUR words..."a dumb fuck".

You people and you in particular are the only proof neccesary to come to the conclusion that America is doomed.

Your little video clip taken TOTALLY out of context is REALLY what you are all about isn't it. You REALLY are this stupid. Your leaders REALLY are this stupid.

What is also unfortunate is that you are too stupid to understand what I just told you.

We are doomed.

Dumb fuck...

I am the "dumb fuck?"

We are doomed.
Dumb fuck...

:lol:

Forum List

Back