Looks like its official

How did the TEA Party create an economic crisis?

1. They forced a showdown on extending the debt limit by insisting on spending cuts
2. They refused to compromise on revenue increases to reduce debt
3. They forced the country to near default on our debts
4. They created the impression that the US, because of its current political structure, could not be trusted to pay their debts
5. They caused S&P to downgrade our credit rating

Thanks Tea Baggers

You realize, don't you, that we were in a crisis long before any of those things happened?

Immie

We have been in debt for 30 years.

We had an $11.6 trillion debt when Bush left office. There was no "crisis" over that debt

We passed the 2011 budget in April which already established a $14 trillion debt .......there was no crisis when the budget passed

All of a sudden when we need to extend the debt ceiling, there is a crisis. No way the debt can go any higher or we will force default. The public circle jerk by our elected officials created a worldwide panic and resulted in a S&P downgrade

Yes, this manufactured "crisis" was brought to you by your friendly neighborhood Tea Bagger

A war has been declared on the TeaParty Movement.

For those involved id expect the worst seeing its coming from the very top. Now all the claims
of racism make sense, they were just getting warmed up.

They hope you over react, they want violence so bad they are foaming at the mouth.

The world went down this path before, and it ended with the start of a world war.

May God have mercy on our souls.

Poor Tea Baggers

They are actually being held accountable for creating an economic crisis and declaring war on labor

Payback sucks ......don't it?
Payback? What payback? All I see, is empty threats. Fortunately, the loons on your side are as full of shit as the "racial holy war" crowd on the far right. Hell, if we could be sure of containing it to just those two groups of fools, I'd say we should let you have at each other...

Poor Tea Baggers

They are actually being held accountable for creating an economic crisis and declaring war on labor

1. They forced a showdown on extending the debt limit by insisting on spending cuts

How did that cause a crisis? A deal was made and we were downgraded anyway.

Tax increases in a recession (or a stunted recovery)? Are you serious?

How? The near default is a result of the unsustainability, not some political brinksmanship. How would we have defaulted?

4. They created the impression that the US, because of its current political structure, could not be trusted to pay their debts

That wasn't the TEA Party, that was the President saying that Social Security checks might not go out.

Thanks Tea Baggers

Show me where the S&P said that.

Poor Tea Baggers

Thanks Tea Baggers
S&P said the trillions that we have over wasted on "not so shovel ready"jobs is the reason for the downgrade!!:eusa_eh:

Be sure to report when any of them get a cap busted in their noggins..

Go right ahead...create a few martyrs for us. You can't kill this movement with bullets or bullying thugs, and you sure as hell can't kill it with words, or threats of violence! It's real, it's growing, and it will eventually crush you at the polls.That house of cards you built on a culture of theft and dependency is about to collapse, so now, you threaten us? With what, exactly? What have you got for your "army"-street punks and union goons? Ohhhh, I'm shaking in my jump boots! You're losing a political battle, so now, your side wants a real one? Of course, you hope to provoke us into starting it. No thanks, I think we'll be sure to leave THAT to YOUR side! You just remember this: you start it, and I guarantee you, WE will finish it.

Um.

I asked the poster to be a good sport and report when any tea baggers get shot.

He's got a long wait.

I am pretty sure, however, that a crazy..influenced by the tea party movement will take out a democratic official or a building full of kids.

What ever comes first.
Excuse me, but WE aren't the ones making threats; seems Jimmy Jr. and organized labor are doing THAT. What's the matter; did we piss in his cheerios? Oh, I am just broken up about that. So Jimmy and his union goons don't like us? Excellent, because I'm pretty sure no one in the tea party movement wants them to.

Go right ahead...create a few martyrs for us. You can't kill this movement with bullets or bullying thugs, and you sure as hell can't kill it with words, or threats of violence! It's real, it's growing, and it will eventually crush you at the polls.That house of cards you built on a culture of theft and dependency is about to collapse, so now, you threaten us? With what, exactly? What have you got for your "army"-street punks and union goons? Ohhhh, I'm shaking in my jump boots! You're losing a political battle, so now, your side wants a real one? Of course, you hope to provoke us into starting it. No thanks, I think we'll be sure to leave THAT to YOUR side! You just remember this: you start it, and I guarantee you, WE will finish it.

Um.

He's got a long wait.

I am pretty sure, however, that a crazy..influenced by the tea party movement will take out a democratic official or a building full of kids.

What ever comes first.
Excuse me, but WE aren't the ones making threats; seems Jimmy Jr. and organized labor are doing THAT. What's the matter; did we piss in his cheerios? Oh, I am just broken up about that. So Jimmy and his union goons don't like us? Excellent, because I'm pretty sure no one in the tea party movement wants them to.

2nd amendment remedies?

it's no use to argue with idiots that don't have enough damn sense to realize and take responsibility for their own mistakes!! if libbs want to go down the path they are going then let em!! maybe a civil war is the only thing that will save this country from the vile communist homosexual left !! .....................And we are much better equipped for a war than the feminine left!!:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Thanks Tea Baggers

You realize, don't you, that we were in a crisis long before any of those things happened?

Immie

We have been in debt for 30 years.

We had an $11.6 trillion debt when Bush left office. There was no "crisis" over that debt

We passed the 2011 budget in April which already established a $14 trillion debt .......there was no crisis when the budget passed

All of a sudden when we need to extend the debt ceiling, there is a crisis. No way the debt can go any higher or we will force default. The public circle jerk by our elected officials created a worldwide panic and resulted in a S&P downgrade

Yes, this manufactured "crisis" was brought to you by your friendly neighborhood Tea Bagger

You don't think there was a crisis when Bush was in office?

How did Obama vote when he was a Senator? What was his justification?

it's no use to argue with idiots that don't have enough damn sense to realize and take responsibility for their own mistakes!! if libbs want to go down the path they are going then let em!! maybe a civil war is the only thing that will save this country from the vile communist homosexual left !! .....................And we are much better equipped for a war than the feminine left!!:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Your neighbors would take your fucking dumb ass out in about two minutes.

i guess i'll go eat my fucking salad..... :lol:

i put pork and beef in, i used to use veal, but it doesn't do much for the flavor, imo.

I've added ground turkey before (in order to appease the wife) but it's a little too lean. I also like to use ritz crackers and wheat saltines for the crumbs.

Funny, I have a cold and am sick as fuck AND I'm a smoker so my sense of taste has taken a bit of a hiatus. Here's to hoping it turns out ok!

HA!

chinese mustard probably has a fighting chance...

i use fresh bread crumbs, wstrshire, louisiana hot sauce, veggies ground up.

i've been making turkey sliders. you can buy 80% lean turkey, which isn't as dry.
Try oat meal in stead of bread crumbs. Seems to hold together better for me.

The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money."

Alexis de Tocqueville

But not you, right?

But not you, right?

I pray each night that they try.

Poor Tea Baggers

Thanks Tea Baggers

No. The House presented a plan that had all the elements that S&P said it would want to see to prevent a downgrade. obama said no way. Harry Reid wouldn't allow it to come to a vote. Those 2 men (and I use the term with a severe pain in my gut) caused the credit downgrade.

Be sure to report when any of them get a cap busted in their noggins..

Um.

He's got a long wait.

What ever comes first.

I'd bet on some shit stained Liberals getting together and setting fire to police cars and looting electronics stores first. THEN you may see some Democratic "official" with a flat screen over his shoulder get a cap in his ass.

BWAAA HAAAA HAAAAA !!!YOU DON"T KNOW MY NEIGHBORS SHIT JONES !!!and as far as being dumb I kick your shit colored ass every time you try to trash talk!!:lol::lol:

Last edited:
I've added ground turkey before (in order to appease the wife) but it's a little too lean. I also like to use ritz crackers and wheat saltines for the crumbs.

Funny, I have a cold and am sick as fuck AND I'm a smoker so my sense of taste has taken a bit of a hiatus. Here's to hoping it turns out ok!

HA!

chinese mustard probably has a fighting chance...

i use fresh bread crumbs, wstrshire, louisiana hot sauce, veggies ground up.

i've been making turkey sliders. you can buy 80% lean turkey, which isn't as dry.
Try oat meal in stead of bread crumbs. Seems to hold together better for me.

i'll give it a shot.

thanks

To those trying to stay on topic, thank you.

To those off topic,

why are you trying to disrupt this website?

A war has been declared on the TeaParty Movement.

For those involved id expect the worst seeing its coming from the very top. Now all the claims
of racism make sense, they were just getting warmed up.

They hope you over react, they want violence so bad they are foaming at the mouth.

The world went down this path before, and it ended with the start of a world war.

May God have mercy on our souls.

tissue?

w_toro_blk.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back