Looks like Coke made a boo boo

The Infidel

EVIL CONSERVATIVE
May 19, 2010
AMERITOPIA
This was way down at the bottom of article, but I just wonder what percentage of customers were concerned about Coke pushing this agenda (hoax)

Another person accused Coke of "trickery,'' and still another called the white cans "blasphemy,'' among hundreds of tweets. Some Coke fans emailed the company's official blog to complain about the company wading into the issue of climate change.

A Frosty Reception for Coca-Cola's White Christmas Cans - Yahoo! Finance

3-5.jpg

Polar bears are thriving...! Thats great and all, but this is getting stupid.

Dont get me wrong. Coke can spend their money any way they want, but so can I

Ahh hell, who am I kidding.... I will still partake :cheeky-smiley-018:

I prefer Diet Coke, which is in a mostly white can, and I accidentally bought regular Coke! Grrrrrrr. I had to make a trip back to the store.

Oh jesus tap-dancing christ! Who gives a fuck what color the can is for fuck's sake?!?!

How god damned ridiculous is that shit, anyway? If people actually fucking READ THE LABEL, this wouldn't be an issue! Un-fucking-believable.

Oh jesus tap-dancing christ! Who gives a fuck what color the can is for fuck's sake?!?!

How god damned ridiculous is that shit, anyway?

Pretty ridiculous actually... but makes for a funny story to me.

I knew it was going to happen. Just not so soon :tongue:

I prefer Diet Coke, which is in a mostly white can, and I accidentally bought regular Coke! Grrrrrrr. I had to make a trip back to the store.

Yep... I cant drink the regular Coke anymore. Too sweet.

Now give me a Dr Pepper with real Imperial sugar..... OMG thats awesome. Hard to find though.

Coke fucking sucks anyway!

Pepsi all the way for me~ *smiles*

*I wish Pepsi would come out with a festive Christmasy can this season....they are the same red, blue and white tho....but they still taste great!

Coke Zero for me, it's the original formula in a diet version not the Diet Coke that was reformulated with the failed New Coke recipe.......... i.e. it's no where near as sweet as Diet Coke.

*I wish Pepsi would come out with a festive Christmasy can this season....they are the same red, blue and white tho....but they still taste great!
Pepsi is for pinko commies.

Just sayin'.

Pepsi is for pinko commies.

Just sayin'.
Pepsi and Coke = Malted Battery Acid.

I quit drinking soda years ago. My Aunt destroyed her teeth by drinking a six pack of that stuff every day.

Did Coke have a very successful marketing campaign featuring polar bears before global warming hoax hit the scene? Yes.

Isn't it winter were snow and whiteness outside are common themes? Yes

Are polar bears cool looking animals? Yes

Do the cans look cool? Yes

When I first read this I thought it was going to be the Black Panthers or NAACP crying about race, but the global warming alarmist cry louder I guess.

Anyone else see/hear the reports that the product had a different taste to it, when in the white cans? I saw/read that somewhere earlier today or yesterday and thought that was interesting. I question it, but it's interesting nonetheless.

I was in the grocery store today and spotted a couple of promotional displays for this.
I asked if I could have one and they said sure. It's about 5 ft. tall. A can cut-out with a cardboard background. Could be a collectible some day. :thup:

Some folks complain just because they it makes them seem more important than the self absorbed pointless douche bags that they are.

the cans are pretty. Get over it. If you want ugly, look in a mirror.

I knew that would happen once I saw the white cans

Because it's just SO HARD to read the label of the products you buy at the store, innit?

This is no attack on you Truthmatters, just a shot at the general stupidity of society that unfortunately over-populates this planet.

This was way down at the bottom of article, but I just wonder what percentage of customers were concerned about Coke pushing this agenda (hoax)

Another person accused Coke of "trickery,'' and still another called the white cans "blasphemy,'' among hundreds of tweets. Some Coke fans emailed the company's official blog to complain about the company wading into the issue of climate change.

A Frosty Reception for Coca-Cola's White Christmas Cans - Yahoo! Finance

3-5.jpg

Polar bears are thriving...! Thats great and all, but this is getting stupid.

Dont get me wrong. Coke can spend their money any way they want, but so can I

Ahh hell, who am I kidding.... I will still partake :cheeky-smiley-018:
Only DittoTards are upset by the polar bears on the cans because their MessiahRushie was pissed that COKE had adopted his marketing philosophy.

October 31, 2011
RUSH: I want to sell Coke, I'll market to the stupid people. I'll change the marketing of my company and my product and I'll just aim for the lowest stupid common denominator I can find.

Forum List

Back