Looks like Bush has already won!

jimnyc

Aug 28, 2003
New York
:laugh:

Pat Robertson: God told him it's Bush in a 'blowout'

NORFOLK, Va. -- Pat Robertson said Friday that God told him President Bush will be re-elected in a landslide.

"I think George Bush is going to win in a walk," the religious broadcaster said on his "700 Club" program on the Virginia Beach-based Christian Broadcasting Network, which he founded.

"I really believe I'm hearing from the Lord it's going to be like a blowout election in 2004. It's shaping up that way," Robertson said.

"The Lord has just blessed him," Robertson said of Bush. "I mean, he could make terrible mistakes and comes out of it. It doesn't make any difference what he does, good or bad, God picks him up because he's a man of prayer and God's blessing him."

Earlier on the program, Robertson had explained that he wanted to share "some of the things that I believe the Lord was showing me as I spent several days in prayer at the end of 2003."

Robertson also said that this year will be one of "extraordinary prosperity" and that God will bless China in 2004 "in a way it's never known before."

"God loves China and he loves the Chinese people," Robertson said. "I believe there's going to be an unbelievable spiritual revival taking place in China this year."

The Rev. Barry W. Lynn, a frequent Robertson critic and executive director of Americans United for Separation of Church and State, said he had a prediction of his own.

"I predict that Pat Robertson in 2004 will continue to use his multimillion broadcasting empire to promote George Bush and other Republican candidates," Lynn said in a statement. "Maybe Pat got a message from (Bush political adviser) Karl Rove and thought it was from God."

http://www.dailypress.com/news/loca...453351,print.story?coll=dp-headlines-virginia

Do you think he could find out what God has in store for me???? :D

Didn't Pat Robertson claim to have seen a 900-ft Jesus in Tulsa, Oklahoma?

And didn't he also claim that God was going to "call him home" unless his followers sent his ministry hundereds of thousands of dollars?

:p:

Anyway...

By the way, Bush *will* win in 2004. The only prayer the Dems have is Gephardt, cause he's the only one out of the nine who isn't something of a loon -- but outside of Iowa and some union cronies, no one is pulling for him.

If Clark or Dean win the Primary, Karl Rove and Bush will crush them like a tin can. There's also the outside chance of Dean pulling a Nader/Perot/Buchanan/Anderson and going Third Party, splitting the liberal vote and guaranteeing Bush another four years.

Either way, Bush wins.

Dean actually has said one thing I agree with. That is if he does not recieve the nomination a percentage of his support will not automaticly go to the democratic nominee. The Green party will still put forth a canidate (just not Nader) and other independent parties may capture some of the Dean vote if he is not the nominee.

Dean actually has said one thing I agree with. That is if he does not recieve the nomination a percentage of his support will not automaticly go to the democratic nominee. The Green party will still put forth a canidate (just not Nader) and other independent parties may capture some of the Dean vote if he is not the nominee.

which explains why it is SO important right now for the Bushies to destroy Dean. I'll admit, the guy isn't perfect, but I sure would like to see him in the White House. Anyone who doesn't have the same ties to corporate corruption as Bush.

Unfortunately, Dean will continue to speak his mind at times when he probably shouldn't, and the Bushies will jump all over it and spin it and then poof whaddya know it's Bush in office for another 4 years. Corporate lackeys rejoice. Terrorists beware. America ain't effin' around.

As a Christian, I've got to say that Pat Robertson's views and ideas are not indictative of the rest of us. While I do believe that all world leaders are in their positions because God has allowed and/or ordained it to happen, I don't think that God is going to tell someone, in the middle of prayer, who's going to win an election. There are really a lot better things to pray about.

Originally posted by gop_jeff
As a Christian, I've got to say that Pat Robertson's views and ideas are not indictative of the rest of us. While I do believe that all world leaders are in their positions because God has allowed and/or ordained it to happen, I don't think that God is going to tell someone, in the middle of prayer, who's going to win an election. There are really a lot better things to pray about.

Very well said :)

Yeah, Pat....well my Psychic friend told me I'm going to win the lottery and marry a beautiful blonde. Somehow I think my psychic friend and Pat Robertson are full of crap.

Originally posted by acludem
Yeah, Pat....well my Psychic friend told me I'm going to win the lottery and marry a beautiful blonde. Somehow I think my psychic friend and Pat Robertson are full of crap.

Care to wager? I'm betting Robertson is right.

Forum List

Back