Looks like Bob is having a bad week...

Jeepers

Feb 11, 2008
Charleston SC
First he gets used by the Mac campaign to drop some fictional information about the timeline of revealing his veep. Then this.. Must suck to be as old as both dirt and McCain...

Novak hits pedestrian with car
Posted: 12:05 PM ET
WASHINGTON (CNN) — Journalist Robert Novak hit a pedestrian with his car in the nation's capital Wednesday morning, he told reporters for WJLA-TV and the Web site Politico.

The pedestrian was taken to George Washington University Hospital, and was expected to be treated and released the same day, a fire department spokesman told CNN.

Filed under: Robert Novak

First he gets used by the Mac campaign to drop some fictional information about the timeline of revealing his veep. Then this.. Must suck to be as old as both dirt and McCain...

Novak hits pedestrian with car
Posted: 12:05 PM ET
WASHINGTON (CNN) — Journalist Robert Novak hit a pedestrian with his car in the nation's capital Wednesday morning, he told reporters for WJLA-TV and the Web site Politico.

The pedestrian was taken to George Washington University Hospital, and was expected to be treated and released the same day, a fire department spokesman told CNN.

Filed under: Robert Novak

I was reading earlier that he was angry at McCain for feeding him a false story...maybe he has anger issues clouding his mind.

I was reading earlier that he was angry at McCain for feeding him a false story...maybe he has anger issues clouding his mind.
Yeah.. I read that too... I wonder if anybody ran a check to see if this cat was affiliated with the Mac campaign.

He has anger issues alright.....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AyK7e3IrsS8]YouTube - Bob Novak Freaks![/ame]

Dont get me wrong. I still like the cat and wish him well.. was disappointed when he left xfire.. well him tucker and bill press...

The good news is that Bob Novak didn't kill you, sir.

The bad news is that Cheyney is coming in to visit, and he's going to take you hunting with him just to cheer you up.

Thee even badder news is Teddy Kennedy has offered to give you a ride home.

Forum List

Back