Looks like Black Votes Matters

Right now it is ISIS that is destroying all the ancient cultural sites and he isn't mentioning the fact that they aren't white.
The Chechens, Syrians, Jordanians and lot of other who supposedly joined are ethnically white/Caucasians by race. Also those who armed them and created a void in the middle for them to thrive are also white/Caucasians.
DESPERATE,

DESPERATE DUMBFUCK
Go on.

Go on for what? You're a desperate redneck or uneducated black...

Which do you prefer? Either way you're an uneducated idiot
I'm not here to exchange insults. I stated a historical fact....if you disagree show a proof and dicusses it. That's what one joins a discussion forum for. Not to jab like a 2 year old or like the orange man.
So you can't dispute the hypothesis I put forward earlier?

I think you are a dick racist bitch asslips but you know what asstard? I would live to sit with you and have a beer and prove your misconceptions wrong.

I think you are a dick racist bitch asslips but you know what asstard? I would live to sit with you and have a beer and prove your misconceptions wrong.
How would you prove I was wrong by doing that? :laugh:
My wallet is pretty deep and if the alcohol didn't work I would just beat your stupid ass.
You too old to be trying to fight me. Probably too little too.
laugh.gif

My wallet is pretty deep and if the alcohol didn't work I would just beat your stupid ass.
laugh.gif
5'8" 180 and almost all muscle. I've worked out since prison and I'm as froggy as they come. Old? Yes stupid? Nope

laugh.gif
5'8" 180 and almost all muscle. I've worked out since prison and I'm as froggy as they come. Old? Yes stupid? Nope
I'm 6'2" 215 and all muscle. You dont want none of me and since I dont drink thats what you would have to do.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I'm 6'2" 215 and all muscle. You dont want none of me and since I dont drink thats what you would have to do.
laugh.gif

Forum List

Back