Looks like Baghdad imploding

Ollie North reporting from Mosul...predicting it will take months. Obabble still not arming the Kurds. Obabble is an asshole.

much as I sympathize with the kurds-------the idea of arming them makes me itch
If they're on our side...arm them. Are they any worse than the Shia or Sunni?

we armed the MUJAHADEEN from Pakistan in the 1980s---"in order to fight the Russians"-----I remember it well.
I remember reading ADULATIONS of the MUJAHADEEN in
the popular press-----if my memory serves---even in NEWSWEEK. I was not all that delighted.------I have known LOTS of Pakistanis----sunnis from what was then WEST PAKISTAN-------good people but considering the propaganda to which they were subjected since kindergarten about THE WEST-----I would be reluctant to put a cap-gun
in their hands-------the other factor is their take on ISLAAAM---even the utterly non-religious muttered the canards. ----turns out (blush) I was RIGHT-----the mujahadeen of the 1980s are the TALIBAN today-------in the 1980s thru 90s----Pakistanis I knew BOASTED of relatives and school mates
IN THE NOBLE GROUP. I sympathize with kurds----they have a right to PROTECTION-----but arm them??? sheeeesh------how would that pan out?
Rambo made a movie with them....to show solidarity...

moonie------are you posting thru your ass?
No time for transcendental meditation, college football is on...

much as I sympathize with the kurds-------the idea of arming them makes me itch

we armed the MUJAHADEEN from Pakistan in the 1980s---"in order to fight the Russians"-----I remember it well.
the popular press-----if my memory serves---even in NEWSWEEK. I was not all that delighted.------I have known LOTS of Pakistanis----sunnis from what was then WEST PAKISTAN-------good people but considering the propaganda to which they were subjected since kindergarten about THE WEST-----I would be reluctant to put a cap-gun
in their hands-------the other factor is their take on ISLAAAM---even the utterly non-religious muttered the canards. ----turns out (blush) I was RIGHT-----the mujahadeen of the 1980s are the TALIBAN today-------in the 1980s thru 90s----Pakistanis I knew BOASTED of relatives and school mates
IN THE NOBLE GROUP. I sympathize with kurds----they have a right to PROTECTION-----but arm them??? sheeeesh------how would that pan out?

oh-----THANK VISHNU------so you will not be posting for awhile???

Yes, but only out my ass, not through..

Yes, but only out my ass, not through..

by THROUGH I was referring to the structures that GO THROUGH-------the rectum and anus

. Ollie North reporting from Mosul...predicting it will take months. Obabble still not arming the Kurds. Obabble is an asshole.

It is against Iraq's Constitution to arm the Kurds without Bagdad's approval. We know you have no respect for just about the only positive result that over 4000 Americans ended up dying for in what Trump calls a horrible mistake. The Iraqis have an elected government and you hate our president for respecting Iraq's sovereignty. You are a sick American with every word you write. You won't have a good intelligent black man to blame for all your hate filled delusions you hold about the world.

You started this thread that Bagdad was imploding. Now you are calling Obama an asshole because idiot Ollie North tells you the Mosul cleansing will take a couple months. You are an imbecile that reveres imbeciles.

Last edited:
. Ollie North reporting from Mosul...predicting it will take months. Obabble still not arming the Kurds. Obabble is an asshole.

It is against Iraq's Constitution to arm the Kurds without Bagdad's approval. We know you have no respect for just about the only positive result that over 4000 Americans ended up dying for in what Trump calls a horrible mistake. The Iraqis have an elected government and you hate our president for respecting Iraq's sovereignty. You are a sick American with every word you write. You won't have a good intelligent black man to blame for all your hate filled delusions you hold about the world.

You started this thread that Bagdad was imploding. Now you are calling Obama an asshole because idiot Ollie North tells you the Mosul cleansing will take a couple months. You are an imbecile that reveres imbeciles.
Perhaps that is why I have tolerated your blindness for a dozen years. It was impossible to negotiate troop protection so Obabble had to withdraw all troops from Iraq... what do we have now...5000 troops with no protection.. obama is indeed an asshole...has nothing to do with race...an asshole is an asshole. Including you.

Really the only arming I am in favor of is us...to the teeth.

Arming us to the teeth won't stop lone wolf terrorism or stop suicide attacks by terror groups like ISIS. Best strategy was to get the Iraqis and Syrians and nations in the region to fight ISIS on the ground. That is what happened since the emergence of ISIS.

You are stuck on stupid.

Really the only arming I am in favor of is us...to the teeth.

Arming us to the teeth won't stop lone wolf terrorism or stop suicide attacks by terror groups like ISIS. Best strategy was to get the Iraqis and Syrians and nations in the region to fight ISIS on the ground. That is what happened since the emergence of ISIS.

You are stuck on stupid.
Lone wolf attacks didn't kill 500000 Syrians while Obabble was playing with himself.

deltex1, post: 15872720b
Perhaps that is why I have tolerated your blindness for a dozen years. It was impossible to negotiate troop protection so Obabble had to withdraw all troops from Iraq... what do we have now...5000 troops with no protection.. obama is indeed an asshole...has nothing to do with race...an asshole is an asshole. Including you.

They have protection you lying moron. It was not possible to get it before the Isis assault because Bush left in 2008 declaring to the world that Iraqis were ready to defend themselves and all US troops had to be by a date certain.

So you are a liar. Read it and weep.

The US has reached an agreement with Iraq on privileges and immunities for the growing number of troops based in the country, helping in the fight against the Islamic State (Isis) militant group, the new US ambassador said on Thursday.

Stuart Jones said prime minister Haider al-Abadi has given assurances that US troops will receive immunity from prosecution. Under Iraq’s former prime minister, Nouri al-Maliki, the issue was a major sticking point, ultimately leading to the decision to withdraw all remaining US troops in late 2011.

“That was a different situation and those troops would have had a different role,” Jones said.

“We have the assurances that we need from the government of Iraq on privileges and immunities,” he said. “It’s in the basis of our formal written communications between our governments and also based on the strategic framework agreement that is the legal basis of our partnership.”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.th...roops-in-iraq-will-get-immunity?client=safari

We know you haters feel entitled to lie about a black man who became president. But a lie is a lie and you should be ashamed of yourself,

deltex1, post: 15872811
Lone wolf attacks didn't kill 500000 Syrians while Obabble was playing with himself.

No, it was Trump's new partner and Trump's lover. Assad and Putin.

Trump had a congenial chat with Putin and next day Putin bombs Allepo hospital. I guess you like a proactive civilian killers like Trump and Putin.

Then what does mass murderer Assad say?

Syria's Assad Ready to 'Cooperate' with President Trump - Breitbart
Breitbart › national-security › 2016/11/11
AMP - Nov 11, 2016 - Dr. Bouthaina Shaaban, an adviser to Syrian President Bashar Assad, told NPR the Assad regime was ready to cooperate with President-Elect Donald Trump, although the Syrians want to “wait and see” what his policies look like, “particularly toward terrorism.”.

If you love Trump you love and welcome dead Syrians. You got what you want. More dead Syrians and Assad in power.

Last edited:

You don't give a crap about dead Syrians. They are Muslims. You hate Muslins. Your God would carpet bomb them. Is that what arming to the teeth is all about?

This is not Bagdad imploding.

33 ISIS militants, 9 soldiers killed as anti-terrorism forces stormed Mosul’s Aden
by Mohamed Mostafa

Deltex can only find anti-American hit piece by Ollie North.

Pence ok with US committing war crimes.

That's a Nazi similarity that cannot be denied.

Mike Pence Refuses To Rule Out Torture In A Trump Administration
“We’re going to have a president again who will never say what we’ll never do,” Pence said.

Forum List

Back