Looks Like Anthony Watts and his group was correct.

LOL. Sis, it is so easy to put your tail in a knot:razz:
If that is all that interests you, you may want to find another way to amuse yourself. I'm sorry to disappoint you.

Most of us are interested in facts, so we post to keep things honest. You apparently have other motives, some sort of amusement being one of them.

By the way, I find it interesting that you think my gender is relevant in this context. ;)

Last edited:
The scientists continue to refine their instrumentation, and continue to gather data. You people continue to flap yap, and lie.

Sure we do olfraud, that's why whenever some basic tenet of the AGW religion is actually tested by real scientists the results are never what was predicted by your prophets. Amazing how that happens.

Then Si is incorrect in just assuming, on the basis of her political leanings, that the completed study will vindicate her yapping about the lack of science in the study of climate?

Si relies on the fact that she is a scientist and demands proper scientific protocols be used in research. Something the Cult of AGW abandoned decades ago. But thanks for playing.

Then Si is incorrect in just assuming, on the basis of her political leanings, that the completed study will vindicate her yapping about the lack of science in the study of climate?
I'll try to respond to your disjointed sentence phrase by phrase, because I really have no idea what your point is.

"Then Si is incorrect in just assuming": What do you think I have assumed? If you are saying I have assumed something with respect to Muller's preliminary report, I would like to know what I have assumed whenever I state exactly what Muller states, that the report in preliminary and the work is incomplete.

"on the basis of her political leanings": My political leaning have zero to do with my championing scientific integrity. For most scientists, that is the case.

"that the completed study will vindicate her yapping about the lack of science in the study of climate?": Ah, you think I have assumed the outcome of Muller's completed work. I haven't. I never have. But, you claim that I have. So, now you should produce a post of mine where I say anything about what I have "assumed" the completed work will indicate.

I won't wait for you to do so because I know what I have said and haven't said.

So, it looks like you've been caught in another lie. As I keep saying, those who have facts have a solid foundation and have no reason to lie.

olfraud is a fraud, thus he is a lie personified.

If that is all that interests you, you may want to find another way to amuse yourself. I'm sorry to disappoint you.

Most of us are interested in facts, so we post to keep things honest. You apparently have other motives, some sort of amusement being one of them.

By the way, I find it interesting that you think my gender is relevant in this context. ;)

Well olfraud is nothing if not a blatant misogynist, denier of science, and outright fraud, so is this surprising?:lol::lol:

Well olfraud is nothing if not a blatant misogynist, denier of science, and outright fraud, so is this surprising?:lol::lol:
Not all that much. He seems to grasp at anything, as do the drowning.

(I just felt like finally pointing it out. He tends to focus on my gender quite often after exchanging a few posts with me. ;))

Not all that much. He seems to grasp at anything, as do the drowning.

(I just felt like finally pointing it out. He tends to focus on my gender quite often after exchanging a few posts with me. ;))

Me thinks he's intimidated by any female that is smarter and better educated then he is. Very neanderthal of him.

Forum List

Back