Looks Like Another Serial Killer

Asclepias

Diamond Member
Aug 3, 2013
Breathing rarified air.
I have been watching the case of the guy that kidnapped a girl, chained her up and killed her boyfriend. This nutcase looks like he has done this before. I wonder how a registered sex offender can get away with doing this stuff? Wasnt someone watching him?

South Carolina serial killer? Another body found on property - CNN.com

"Investigators combing a South Carolina farm over the weekend found what the owner allegedly told them was hidden there: a body."

_92293200_kohlhepp1.jpg

I have been watching the case of the guy that kidnapped a girl, chained her up and killed her boyfriend. This nutcase looks like he has done this before. I wonder how a registered sex offender can get away with doing this stuff? Wasnt someone watching him?

"Investigators combing a South Carolina farm over the weekend found what the owner allegedly told them was hidden there: a body."

_92293200_kohlhepp1.jpg
Look at the tits on that waste of space. There are many serial killers out there we know nothing about, there's a new show coming on I think A&E that'sgoing to be about serial killers that live amongst us. Can't remember the title but it looks pretty good.

I think he has killed between at least four to six people and maybe several times those numbers.

I wonder if he is a Trump supporter from the far right.

_92293200_kohlhepp1.jpg
Look at the tits on that waste of space. There are many serial killers out there we know nothing about, there's a new show coming on I think A&E that'sgoing to be about serial killers that live amongst us. Can't remember the title but it looks pretty good.
I think I remember the FBI saying there were like 30 to 40 active serial killers at the moment out in the public.

_92293200_kohlhepp1.jpg
I think I remember the FBI saying there were like 30 to 40 active serial killers at the moment out in the public.

Maybe active. But at any given time, there's way more than that. The numbers are always made less to the public, like unemployment numbers.

_92293200_kohlhepp1.jpg
And that number may be mirrored by the same figures of serial killers we know nothing about.

_92293200_kohlhepp1.jpg
That makes me worry about my kids. Especially my daughter, she's to trusting like her mother.

_92293200_kohlhepp1.jpg
They don't "watch" sex offenders; just are supposed to know their current address.
Glad he got caught. Do they have the death penalty in So Carolina?

_92293200_kohlhepp1.jpg

thanks for sharing this

keep us posted

_92293200_kohlhepp1.jpg
They don't "watch" sex offenders; just are supposed to know their current address.
Glad he got caught. Do they have the death penalty in So Carolina?
Too bad. I know some sex offenders are just some 18 yr old guy that had sex with his 17 yr old girlfriend but the henious ones should be monitored

Like, ya' know, basically if ever man, womans, n' kids had themselves wha cha' call one of them automatic weapons none a' dat shit would'a happen, in terms a' killin'', know I'm sayin'!

Serial killer stalks Tampa, Florida...
eek.gif

Florida police on the lookout for possible serial killer
Oct. 22, 2017 -- Police in Florida believe a serial killer may be on the loose after a series of three murders in the same neighborhood within the past 10 days.
Anthony Naiboa, 20, became the most recent victim on Thursday after he was shot in the Seminole Heights area of Tampa when he got off the bus at the wrong stop while coming home from his new job. The deadly shooting took place a short distance from where Benjamin Mitchell and Monica Hoffa were also shot and killed on Oct. 9 and Oct. 13 respectively. Crime Stoppers teamed up with the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives to offer a $25,000 reward for information leading to the suspect's arrest. "We have someone who's terrorizing the neighborhood," Tampa Police Chief Brian Dugan, told CBS News.

Florida-police-on-the-lookout-for-possible-serial-killer.jpg

Police in Florida believe a serial killer may be on the loose after three people were murdered in a Tampa neighborhood within 10 days.​

Police released surveillance footage of where the first murder took place and believe the three murders are connected, although it doesn't appear any of the victims knew each other. "Through the proximity, and the timeframe, they are related," Dugan said. "There is no doubt in our mind about that." Mitchell, 22, was shot in front of his Seminole Heights home and later died in the hospital. Hoffa, 32, was found by a city official two days after her death.

Police heard the gunshots that struck Naiboa and found him dead less than 200 yards away from Mitchell's home. "Our officers heard the gunshots. Our officers found Anthony Naiboa out there. We have a heavy presence and this person, whoever did it, was able to sneak away," Dugan said. Some residents gathered in the neighborhood on Friday chanting "Whose streets? Our streets!" as police encouraged residents to remain cautious while not being taken hostage by fear in their homes. "We're not going to be held hostage by whoever is doing this," Dugan said. "We need everyone to come out of their homes at night, turn on their porch lights, and just not tolerate this type of terrorism."

Florida police on the lookout for possible serial killer

New Topics

Forum List

Back