Looking forward to the BCS championship game

manifold

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2008
your dreams
I'm looking forward to the BCS championship game for no other reason than the possibility that I might get to see some defense.

But whatcha gonna do? :dunno:

I wish it wasn't on a Monday night, the day I go back to work. Sometimes the games last until almost midnight.

I watched football all day yesterday. The Big 10 sucked, except for Michigan State winning in 3 overtimes over Georgia. But there were some good games, no blow-outs (of the ones I watched), fell asleep during the Standford game. But the Colts new QB was looking GOOD!

The BCS sucks

After playing all year we end up with LSU and Alabama who already played

Why should anyone care about any Bowl Game? They are exhibition games .....they don't mean anything

Who cares if the number three team from one conference beats the number four team from another

• Banned
LSU and Bama are far and away the two best teams in college football.

For once the BCS actually got it right. And still people are bitching about it. :lol:

For once the BCS actually got it right. And still people are bitching about it. :lol:

College Bowls are a joke

You play games from September to Thanksgiving then you take a month and a half off to see which team is national champion

• Banned

College Bowls are a joke

You play games from September to Thanksgiving then you take a month and a half off to see which team is national champion

I'd prefer a playoff format too.

But at least they put the two best teams in the title game this time. That's gotta be worth something.

College Bowls are a joke

I'd prefer a playoff format too.

But at least they put the two best teams in the title game this time. That's gotta be worth something.

College Football is a joke

College Basketball plays a full season and then starts the Championship playoffs within four days of the end of the season

College Football plays a full season and then says.......come back in a month in a half to see who the Champion is

You'll see defense before then, the Shittsburgh vs. Tebow bowl final score may be 3-2........

Forum List

Back