Looking Forward to President Obama's Third Term

By Asawin Suebsaeng

Our Kenyan-born, secret Muslim president has apparently cooked up a sneaky plot to subvert the 22nd Amendment.

Barack Hussein Obama is hatching a secret plot to pull off the ultimate power grab: securing himself a third term in the White House.

Some unspecified but major event will lead to an epoch of American economic prosperity. Because it will happen under Obama's watch, he'll claim full credit and receive an unprecedented boost in approval ratings, giving him a mandate to demand and subsequently obtain a third term.

Technically, it wouldn't be unprecedented for an American politician to launch an effort to lengthen a term, or seek an extra four years. Early in President Reagan's second term, congressional allies attempted to find support for amending the Constitution to give him a chance to potentially serve a third term. And when Nixon was in office, there was a proposal to expand presidential terms to six years. Both initiatives were quickly abandoned.
More: The Latest Right-Wing Conspiracy Theory: Obama's Third Term | Mother Jones

Back in 1999, I remember reading conservative conspiracy theories which predicted that Clinton was planning on declaring marital in order to suspend the 2000 elections so he could stay in office.

I've never seen or heard anything comparable about Republicans.

Bloomberg. Then again he was never really a Republican. Still, we are under siege. :D

Do you really think he wants to spend that much time among us mere mortals.
Isn't there a time limit as to how much time he can stay away from Mt.Olympus.

He's already started laying the groundwork for a third term. For the next 2 years, Obama and the liberal media will demonize Republicans over the budget and debt crisis. Obama WANTS to go over the fiscal cliff so he can blame the Republicans for not cooperating. If they're successful, the Democrats will have control for 2 years and they will have 2 priorities:

1. Pass the Dream Act and make 12 million illegals registered Democrats.
2. Repeal the 22nd amendment.

Hillary thinks she's going to be President in 2016 but she's in for a rude awakening. 12 million people will vote for Obama over and over, and the media will promote him over and over.

"It’s true that New York Rep. Jose Serrano, a Democrat, introduced a bill (H.J.RES.5) on Jan. 6, when Congress opened, proposing the repeal of the 22nd Amendment to the U.S. Constitution, which limits presidents to two terms. Repealing that amendment would require ratification by three-fourths of the states.

The bill was referred to the Subcommittee on the Constitution, Civil Rights, and Civil Liberties and is sitting there now. It has no cosponsors.

Serrano introduced or cosponsored the same proposal in 1997 and 1999, when Democrat Bill Clinton was president, and again in 2001 just days before Republican George Bush was sworn in for his first term. He also introduced it in 2003, 2005 and 2007, all before Barack Obama even announced he was running for president.

All of these bills died in committee without ever coming to a vote. None of Serrano’s bills attracted any cosponsors, except for the 1997 and 1999 versions, each of which was cosponsored by Rep. Chris Shays of Connecticut, a Republican.

Furthermore, when we asked Rep. Serrano about this, he stated in an e-mail message to us that the White House was not supporting his measure or offering him any advice about it...."

----Since this is my first post here, I'm not allowed to post outside links yet. But if you google "How can obama win a third term" or look it up on Factcheck_dot_org, you can find it easily :eusa_shifty:

If Clinton couldn't get traction for a 3rd term after not only balancing a budget but creating a surplus, what makes you think such a heavily divided nation like ours could swing a 3/4 state majority on anything??

"It’s true that New York Rep. Jose Serrano, a Democrat, introduced a bill (H.J.RES.5) on Jan. 6, when Congress opened, proposing the repeal of the 22nd Amendment to the U.S. Constitution, which limits presidents to two terms. Repealing that amendment would require ratification by three-fourths of the states.

The bill was referred to the Subcommittee on the Constitution, Civil Rights, and Civil Liberties and is sitting there now. It has no cosponsors.

Serrano introduced or cosponsored the same proposal in 1997 and 1999, when Democrat Bill Clinton was president, and again in 2001 just days before Republican George Bush was sworn in for his first term. He also introduced it in 2003, 2005 and 2007, all before Barack Obama even announced he was running for president.

All of these bills died in committee without ever coming to a vote. None of Serrano’s bills attracted any cosponsors, except for the 1997 and 1999 versions, each of which was cosponsored by Rep. Chris Shays of Connecticut, a Republican.

Furthermore, when we asked Rep. Serrano about this, he stated in an e-mail message to us that the White House was not supporting his measure or offering him any advice about it...."

----Since this is my first post here, I'm not allowed to post outside links yet. But if you google "How can obama win a third term" or look it up on Factcheck_dot_org, you can find it easily :eusa_shifty:

If Clinton couldn't get traction for a 3rd term after not only balancing a budget but creating a surplus, what makes you think such a heavily divided nation like ours could swing a 3/4 state majority on anything??
Clinton would never have been re-elected with this economy either. The rules are different for Obama, he has the media on his side and will probably be successful in getting the Republicans out of power in 2014, clearing the way for passage of the repeal. If the Dream Act is passed, the Democrats will get anything they want from now on.

Spare us Leftytoon. A few years ago you guys were saying the same thing about Bush. Between JFK and Planet X you're all freaking loons.

Last edited:
By Asawin Suebsaeng

Back in 1999, I remember reading conservative conspiracy theories which predicted that Clinton was planning on declaring marital in order to suspend the 2000 elections so he could stay in office.

I've never seen or heard anything comparable about Republicans.

yeah i remember hearing that as well.How he would not give up the office of the presidency.And dont forget they said the same thing about Bush as well that he would declare martial law to stay in office in 2008.so you cant believe anything they say that Obama will declare it either obviously.

That just shows what a bunch of dipshits they are at mother jones. i know porter stansbury - have done legal work for him and his publisher - he runs a series of these kind of things to get people to go to his websites and then get them to subscribe to his investment / financial advisory services. its a marketing gimmick and thats all.

Anyone who thinks they are real and a relfection on the political views of anyone on the right or anyone is a dope. And BTW, he is wildly successful with this and im pretty sure he can buy and sell most anyone on this site many times over (except maybe me :D).

If you want to see the video i think its at Stansberry's Investment Advisory Its a joke - mother jones is showing the sophisitcation of the chinese papaer that thought the onion report on the little gook who runs n. korea was actually made sexiest man in the world

But how did you become so wealthy without knowing how to spell correctly?

LOL

(BTW, the "Stansberry Investment Advisory" is a legitimate component of the modern Conservative Entertainment Complex--like the Drudge Report, World Net Daily, Breitbart, etc.)

Forum List

Back