Looking Forward To Learning!

MrArchivist

Rookie
Aug 4, 2019
Hello! I am a young and busy father of 3; hoping to find a place to discuss and learn modern American history! I am interested in American political history, heavy hitting political operatives over the years, behind the scenes politics, historical American government influences- really, just all things American government and history. Also, see any great political dramas/documentaries lately?

Just remember, you don’t know anybody here, so anything said to or about you isn’t personal.

Welcome to the Jungle...
images (45).jpeg
We have fun and games...
Learning experiences,
Not so much...

Hello! I am a young and busy father of 3; hoping to find a place to discuss and learn modern American history! I am interested in American political history, heavy hitting political operatives over the years, behind the scenes politics, historical American government influences- really, just all things American government and history. Also, see any great political dramas/documentaries lately?
I applaud your endeavors and suggest that you share your knowledge with your family while you are learning. I was a typical student who didn't really buy into the history but when I met my significant other who was a coach and history teacher, I adored the stories he would tell me and garnered a real appreciation of history which led into my interest into politics.

So, I can't really suggest a route except to say perhaps taking any classes you can and hone into one era at a time. Best of luck to you and your family!

Welcome! Don't believe anything you read here, is Rule #1. Well, you can trust but verify. Always verify with reliable sources from elsewhere. Some posters here are very happy to spin you a yarn that is 98% bullshit and happily insist it's true for as long as you want to argue that it isn't.

It's a great place to hang out, though. Make yourself to home and have a donut.
krispy-kreme-ranking-1527805027-v1-1559853765.jpg

Welcome to USMB, MrArchivist, busy father of 3. Hope you enjoy the boards! :)

Forum List

Back