Looking for some good "Obama" investments?

manifold

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2008
your dreams
Does anyone have any good ideas for companies or industries to invest in during an Obama administration? For example, if you invested in oil companies (say Exxon Mobile) early in the Bush Administration, your money would have nearly quadrupled by now.

So who does Obama owe?

Last edited:
  • Banned
OK, that was kinda funny.

But I'm being serious here. When it comes to feeding my family, politics takes a back seat....way in the back.

OK, that was kinda funny.

But I'm being serious here. When it comes to feeding my family, politics takes a back seat....way in the back.

How can you be serious when you're talking about hussein... the dude is a joke.

Does anyone have any good ideas for companies or industries to invest in during an Obama administration? For example, if you invested in oil companies (say Exxon Mobile) early in the Bush Administration, your money would have nearly quadrupled by now.

So who does Obama owe?

Not about who he owes. If he's the next president,

I'll also point out that the only things that didn't drop during this economic downturn are insurance, health and food service industries. I'd say you can probably count on that to continue.

So who does Obama owe?

Not sure, off hand.

But if I were trying to find out, I'd be looking at where he gets his money, and what industries his closes advisors came out of, for starters.

Not that I think that Obama might reward his supporters, or anything.

Heaven forbid!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back