Looking for nice board...

Happy Wednesday!

I am Cathey; live in a small Texas town; am a Christian; definitely, I am conservative; I am Pro-Life; I am an "independent" if you have to have a label here.... ; I love political discussions as long as the discussion stays civil and not abusive toward anyone's opinion. Sarcasm is okay but bullying is not.

I really like hearing others' opinions and researching information to support or debunk the postings.

I'm never too old to learn
Welcome to USMB, Cathey. :)

What?! Cathey died. Omg, man. Just omg. :(

Wait three days first...

Okay, good. Good. Thanks. I was a bit shaky, there.

Was?

19977245.jpg

:D

Happy Wednesday!

I am Cathey; live in a small Texas town; am a Christian; definitely, I am conservative; I am Pro-Life; I am an "independent" if you have to have a label here.... ; I love political discussions as long as the discussion stays civil and not abusive toward anyone's opinion. Sarcasm is okay but bullying is not.

I really like hearing others' opinions and researching information to support or debunk the postings.

I'm never too old to learn

Define nice.

It's a matter of perspective. What if someone thinks something is nice and someone thinks it's not?

Anyways, welcome. I hope you think the board is nice. :eusa_angel:

yall are like a welcome wagon from hell

first of all.....nice....misty...she claims to be nice..and says she knows one other person on this board who is nice

if nice is archaic for stupid....then sunshine is the nicest person you will ever meet

Cathey doesn't seem to be responding much, maybe we scared her speechless. Anyway, good points. Maybe she'll get her nerve up and try again.

maybe, she finds the board not at all nice. lol

Forum List

Back