Looking for nice board...

Cathey

Rookie
May 2, 2012
Happy Wednesday!

I am Cathey; live in a small Texas town; am a Christian; definitely, I am conservative; I am Pro-Life; I am an "independent" if you have to have a label here.... ; I love political discussions as long as the discussion stays civil and not abusive toward anyone's opinion. Sarcasm is okay but bullying is not.

I really like hearing others' opinions and researching information to support or debunk the postings.

I'm never too old to learn

Happy Wednesday!

I am Cathey; live in a small Texas town; am a Christian; definitely, I am conservative; I am Pro-Life; I am an "independent" if you have to have a label here.... ; I love political discussions as long as the discussion stays civil and not abusive toward anyone's opinion. Sarcasm is okay but bullying is not.

I really like hearing others' opinions and researching information to support or debunk the postings.

Define nice.

Run!

Escape before it is too late!

Er, I mean Welcome.

626849.gif

Happy Wednesday!

There really is nothing much to "learn" here, but the board dynamics can be addictive....:lol:

Welcome, Cathey and thank you for your introduction.

Forum List

Back