Looking for intelligent Humans

This is funny because your party passed the Patriot Act, the biggest loss of civil liberty's in decades, and proposed prop 8.....sponsored and supported by your party would be the first bill ever to actually take away civil rights that were already given. Your party supported robbing a womans right to choose in Cassidy v. Planned Parent Hood, and again in Roe v. Wade. Should I Go on? You dont find this ironic at all? The fact that you left a board because you got tired of people advocating the loss of freedoms yet you blindly support the party which has passed some to the most appualing pieces of freedom robbing legistlation in history.

I did not vote for Bush. He is not a representation of my party. He and his "people" made government bigger than ever.

Why is it when someone hears your a conservative they automatically think you backed bush? NO FRIGGEN WAY!

Reagan was a Republican
Ron Paul is a Republican

Bush is a Fascist

I did not vote for Bush. He is not a representation of my party. He and his "people" made government bigger than ever.

Why is it when someone hears your a conservative they automatically think you backed bush? NO FRIGGEN WAY!

Reagan was a Republican
Ron Paul is a Republican

Bush is a Fascist

You honestly think you're going to get over with that "I'm a conservative not a Republican" schtick? :eusa_hand:

I've been trying for years. It's a concept beyond comprehension.

You honestly think you're going to get over with that "I'm a conservative not a Republican" schtick? :eusa_hand:

I've been trying for years. It's a concept beyond comprehension.

Lol Gunny I've already fallen in love with you :)*

This is a welcome aboard subforum and thread. The rest of the stuff is in the flame zone for those who wish to stiill participate. Leave this thread for what it was intended, please.

Thanks,

Gunny

welcome.your avatar says it all.either way we are screwed because there is no difference in the two parties.

Wait a few ... you can hear on this very board how they think it's okay for the government to take away money you earned to be redistributed as they see fit.

Taxes do that but they don't take all your money, just a bit :D

Sorry Gunny, just saw your mini-bollocking.....:eusa_whistle:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back