Looking for ideas

freeandfun1 said:
I may have been mistaken about the Canadian connection. I know that Bre-X was involved at one point, but they may have backed out.

You were right, I found a few other aside from Bre-X, and one big one working on two giant mining development projects in Indonesia. I'll post the articles later if you're interested.

Said1 said:
You were right, I found a few other aside from Bre-X, and one big one working on two giant mining development projects in Indonesia. I'll post the articles later if you're interested.

Yes, I would be.

Thanks!

Mr. P said:
Sorry said...You said, just figured that you needed to summit a research paper.

I needed a topic to *research*. Now, I need to do the *research*. When I've finished doing the necessary *research*, I need to *write* a 1000 word essay reflecting some sort of opinion or analysis based on the information I *researched*. Sorry to be sooooo misleading, I thought I was being pretty straight forward with my request. :rolleyes:

Said1 said:
I needed a topic to *research*. Now, I need to do the *research*. When I've finished doing the necessary *research*, I need to *write* a 1000 word essay reflecting some sort of opinion or analysis based on the information I *researched*. Sorry to be sooooo misleading, I thought I was being pretty straight forward with my request. :rolleyes:
Nope...ya weren't..

You were clear enough to anybody with half a brain Said1. You never stated it was for a "research paper". You clearly stated you needed a topic for research. Some like to ASSume then blame others for THEIR ERRoneous ASSumption.

freeandfun1 said:
You were clear enough to anybody with half a brain Said1. You never stated it was for a "research paper". You clearly stated you needed a topic for research. Some like to ASSume then blame others for THEIR ERRoneous ASSumption.
:rotflmao: I love this guy....:rotflmao:

USViking said:
How about deforestation?

I think the 1st world is doing reasonably well here,
but the 2nd (eg Russia) and 3rd (ie Latin America, Asia, and Africa)
are in some areas suffering alarming losses.

Didn't see this, the Nereste project, Rondonia, Brazil is an interesting study of deforestation ect in the rainforest.

Forum List

Back