Looking elsewhere

Chips Rafferty

Mar 30, 2007
North of Melbourne, Australia.
In all seriousness, can anyone direct me to an unmoderated board, where Christian's don't interpret board rules to suit their supercilious holier-than-thou agenda of stifling free speech?

I don't intend to change and I refuse to be dictated to by a patent hypocrite, who freely admits he is "emotionally involved" (i.e, fears his "faith" is threatened) in a thread where he gives me infraction points for ostensibly saying "fuck", while he completly ignores his religious pal's consistently putrid trap.

In fact his Mormon cohort says "fuck" in the very next post of the same thread!

Nor do I want to be a part of a board where the plebs feel intimidated by, and meekly kow tow to, the clearly prejudiced administrative decisions of delusional nitwits, who imagine they can manipulate a Jewish masochist God, that doesn't and never did exist, to their own ends.

Avatar4321 and his Christian buddies would scream blue murder if they received infraction points from an atheist moderator for proselytising about men with pricks like donkeys and who ejaculate as much as horses. (Ezekiel 23:20) Or how "righteous" a man who humped both his daughter was!

But if you utter the word "fuck" - a perfectly legitimate and ancient word, that can be found in any dictionary, they will use that as an excuse to feign offence - on a supposed Bible based prohibition - so they can gag you from what they imagine is insulting to their non-existent God.

The truth is Avatar doesn't even have a biblical leg to stand on for his Christian inculcated offence at the word "fuck." It is just another self-justification that Christian control freaks like him use to control people's minds and actions.

I've had a wonderful run here, considering the bias of the bigoted bible-believin' moderators - excluding GunnyL, who has been very fair - but I knew all along that at least one mealy-mouthed maggot would eventually manage to gag me.

I'll hang around until I find, or someone directs me to, a new cyber home.

I love a challenge, so please, no Democrat dominated boards.

In all seriousness, can anyone direct me to an unmoderated board, where Christian's don't interpret board rules to suit their supercilious holier-than-thou agenda of stifling free speech?

I don't intend to change and I refuse to be dictated to by a patent hypocrite, who freely admits he is "emotionally involved" (i.e, fears his "faith" is threatened) in a thread where he gives me infraction points for ostensibly saying "fuck", while he completly ignores his religious pal's consistently putrid trap.

In fact his Mormon cohort says "fuck" in the very next post of the same thread!

Nor do I want to be a part of a board where the plebs feel intimidated by, and meekly kow tow to, the clearly prejudiced administrative decisions of delusional nitwits, who imagine they can manipulate a Jewish masochist God, that doesn't and never did exist, to their own ends.

Avatar4321 and his Christian buddies would scream blue murder if they received infraction points from an atheist moderator for proselytising about men with pricks like donkeys and who ejaculate as much as horses. (Ezekiel 23:20) Or how "righteous" a man who humped both his daughter was!

But if you utter the word "fuck" - a perfectly legitimate and ancient word, that can be found in any dictionary, they will use that as an excuse to feign offence - on a supposed Bible based prohibition - so they can gag you from what they imagine is insulting to their non-existent God.

The truth is Avatar doesn't even have a biblical leg to stand on for his Christian inculcated offence at the word "fuck." It is just another self-justification that Christian control freaks like him use to control people's minds and actions.

I've had a wonderful run here, considering the bias of the bigoted bible-believin' moderators - excluding GunnyL, who has been very fair - but I knew all along that at least one mealy-mouthed maggot would eventually manage to gag me.

I'll hang around until I find, or someone directs me to, a new cyber home.

I love a challenge, so please, no Democrat dominated boards.

Poor baby. Does little one need a nap nap? Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out. Though I doubt your going to find any board that has any posters that doesn't have rules.

Hang in here, Chips, and don't get distracted by idiots like a'21. It's a message board, not an instant message vehicle. The thoughts behind a'21 can only be considered as genuine opinion for what nobody knows.

Good Luck, my friend, and I hope to continue seeing you here!!!!!!!!!!!

Lord knows they've wiped your stinky baby ass a time or two, rgs.

Poor baby. Does little one need a nap nap? Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out. Though I doubt your going to find any board that has any posters that doesn't have rules.

You neo taxpayer saps just can't get past justice and truth. I vote for truth and justice which pretty much leaves you out, doesn't it?

Christapitalist governments have told their Biblically lobotomised lemmings, that slavishly labour in their bourgeois treadmills, what is “decent” and “normal” ever since Constantine craftily made Christinsanity compulsory.

So how fucking silly am I to think I could satirise some sense into the faux decent Christian folk here, who cheerlead the criminal agenda of their genocidal government, but gag anyone who sinfully mentions our filthy nether regions and their functions! :rolleyes:

Can you imagine my arrogance, thinking that a board full of morons and Mormons, who obviously believe in a Jesus who would water board sinners to make them confess and accept him as their Saviour, don't really believe the gaggingly ingratiating Godspeil that they robotically regurgitate??

Ironically it is I who have come to my senses, and I consequently concede defeat to the all the conveniently self-deluding “Christians” here. Who believe their Biblegod has given even manifestly demented Mormons :eusa_sick: special licence to silence those who dare insult the pretend tender sensibilities of the fatuous followers of the functionally illiterate, filthy little child fucking conman, that invented yours and Avatar's religion.

I even posthumously congratulate your talking-through-his-hat Saviour, Snake Oil Joe, who, like Constantine, was rat cunning enough to incorporate the Bible into his loopy religion, so his feeble-minded followers could also claim the Bible bestowed high moral ground required to govern other's behaviour.

However I go knowing that when you “Christians” eventually celebrate the Pyrrhic victory of driving out all the demons like me, and are left to your own egomaniacal devices, the board will degenerate into the inevitable narcissistic internecine warfare so characteristic of the Christian religion. :night:

Forum List

Back