Looking dead the closer to the end it gets in Copenhagen.

The point is that any agreement that comes out of Denmark is just that an agreement and has little or no power at all. It will be evenutally have the same results of any meeting of AGW supporters and that is to give one another confidence in their conclusions on the MMGW theory and how that can be applied to legislative agendas around the world. However, in real terms, nothing other than agreeing to agree will come out of Denmark and in some cases as is with the case of China and India not much will have been accomplished.

How do people get so stupid?
And then the guy with the" Obama earn your prize please come speak to us"
Why would anyone listen to a fool like that?

I especially enjoyed this quote from the AP story:
Tens of thousands rallied in the streets of the Danish capital last weekend, demonstrating growing public awareness of the worldwide danger of ever-rising temperatures.
U.N. Climate Talks Deadlocked as Clashes Erupt Outside - Europe | Map | News - FOXNews.com

As opposed to the AP story on the Tea Party Protests:

Tens of thousands of protesters fed up with government spending marched to the U.S. Capitol on Saturday, showing their disdain for the president's health care plan with slogans such as "Obamacare makes me sick" and "I'm not your ATM."

The line of protesters clogged several blocks near the Capitol, according to the D.C. Homeland Security and Emergency Management Agency.
http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory?id=8555072http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009/04/15/thousands-anti-tax-tea-party-protesters-turn-cities/

Last edited:
Anyone understand what the OP title is trying to say? I'm only proficient in English.

The article title says, "Prospect of Global Warming Pact Fades in Copenhagen". What I got out of it was the developed countries don't want carbon dioxide limits to be restrictive. They would also like to give third world countries a lot less than $100b. per year in guilt payments. The third world folks are not taking it well.

I am left wondering if Gore cashed his appearance check yet. Seems like if you got caught lieing in your speech, you'd return the money.

Forum List

Back