looking at the paper this morning and what do I see.....

looking at the paper this morning and what do I see.....

Too-many big words.....so, you moved-on to the comics, again, Goober??

932712c081cb012f2fe000163e41dd5b

Why is it the one who is always Posting in Cute Colors, and Making Childish Jokes with out any Real Bearing on the Issue being discussed. Is always the one attacking others Intelligence?

Why don't you try Posting with out Changing Font sizes, Color, or Adding Pics. Before you start throwing stones.

gop-cry-baby.jpg

Should Pubs be rewarded for putting us in this mess (WORLD DEPRESSION and dumbazz wars, huge growth of AlQaeda), and now paralyzing the gov't since 2/2010 (and they even lie about THAT)?

"No compromise, un-American Tea Party GOP" (TIME).

Why in the world do you vote for these disastrous, lying incompetents?

Why is it the one who is always Posting in Cute Colors, and Making Childish Jokes with out any Real Bearing on the Issue being discussed. Is always the one attacking others Intelligence?

Why don't you try Posting with out Changing Font sizes, Color, or Adding Pics. Before you start throwing stones.

We know he's not the sharpest knife in the rack.

93a4942081cb012f2fe000163e41dd5b

I just don't see the working people who have been under attack by the republicans since day one of the recession having too high a regard for executive golden parachute types that republicans are still trying to protect from their own widely destructive shortsightedness.

What the fuck is wrong with you? Unions are not the single lone group of working class people. unions are the minority of the working class of high paid people.

I'm skilled labor you dumb ass bitch what the fuck is wrong with you?

Cute! Your response is to post a comic from the "famous" leftist Gary Trudeau.

Brilliant, and typical, leftist tripe.

So what's next from the brilliant Shamanista? A passage from a "Bi-Curious George" book?

You notice how obama defenders have yet to respond to this thread? All but crayon boy have avoided it.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.....you Teabaggers are starving for some logic!!

handjob.gif

94df7b2081cb012f2fe000163e41dd5b

That damn Obama. Got us into those wars, cut those taxes, gave out those perscription benes. Wtf. Then he bailed out his banker buddies. And his car buddies. And now that he has given the store away, he is supposed to have fixed everything in a few months. Wtf is wrong?

And with the superb jobs package that Repubs in Congress have pushed forward. Well, wtf is wrong with those job packages?

All will be well with a Mitt. Pub dupes, tell all just how long it will take Nittens to clean up the mess Obama has made?

And why did we let Obama have the Presidency for 12 long years? That was a mistake.

Romney's ACTUAL plan- Cut taxes on rich, destroy Medicare/aid, Health Reform, raise pentagon spending, cut regs on Wall St, worry about debt in 2035...BRILLIANT

Republican attacks? Obama is the one who raised my taxes last year. Obama is the one who can't figure out how to create jobs and won't give the Republicans a chance to accomplish the goal. Obama is the one dividing the nation and creating hate among the citizens.

Looks like Obama is getting his money from Hollywood and Wall Street. Look where is gets his votes from. Do you really think the inner city poor are forking over the big bucks?

The middle class can't afford to pay for Obama any more.

handjob.gif

Gee......I wonder why?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wDdWJcpJj0]Maddow: GOP plan to extend tax cuts for the rich - YouTube[/ame]​

I just don't see the working people who have been under attack by the republicans since day one of the recession having too high a regard for executive golden parachute types that republicans are still trying to protect from their own widely destructive shortsightedness.

What the fuck is wrong with you? Unions are not the single lone group of working class people. unions are the minority of the working class of high paid people.

Who said anything about unions? I was talking about the executive class who left failing companies they failed to run right with severance packages that could keep a large room full of their employees with a roof for the rest of their lives. Why is Mr. former CEO entitled to a pile of cash while the insolvent pension fund gets dumped on the government and attacked by the republicans as hand outs to the lazy scum? What reason do the too old to work and too young to retire crowd have to support republicans over Obama? They want to dump them and not listen to any of their bitching that a lifetime of work entitles an American to anything other than an early grave.

So far the left respondents have been Crayon boy shitman, occupied, francoHFW, and zeke

Crayon boy well he's still in daycare

Here's and example of Francis post

Obama offered a 4 trillion dollar cut and the Pubs ran for the hills. Romney would make the deficit worse AND screw the nonrich...Averting the SECOND Pub depression and keeping Pub victims from becoming homeless costs BIG MONEY!! Fer chrissake.Pubs should be out of power for years if there's any justice, but: PUB DUPES!! Arrrrrgh...
Now zekes
That damn Obama. Got us into those wars, cut those taxes, gave out those perscription benes. Wtf. Then he bailed out his banker buddies. And his car buddies. And now that he has given the store away, he is supposed to have fixed everything in a few months. Wtf is wrong?

And with the superb jobs package that Repubs in Congress have pushed forward. Well, wtf is wrong with those job packages?

All will be well with a Mitt. Pub dupes, tell all just how long it will take Nittens to clean up the mess Obama has made?

And why did we let Obama have the Presidency for 12 long years? That was a mistake.
Noe Occupied

Do we see how similar they are with posting information it's like marching orders. The left can talk all the lies they want until they are blue in the face, their message has fallen on deaf ears. and can only be heard by the echo of a fathers empty wallet when his child is starving.:eusa_whistle:

Republican attacks? Obama is the one who raised my taxes last year. Obama is the one who can't figure out how to create jobs and won't give the Republicans a chance to accomplish the goal. Obama is the one dividing the nation and creating hate among the citizens.

WTH taxes are those? He cut payroll taxes- that is all. Pubs have blocked every normal jobs bill, theirs are total ideological BS that would take years, add to pollution, screw workers- only for the hater dupes, like YOU.:cuckoo::eusa_liar::lol::lol:

Last edited:

Who said anything about unions? I was talking about the executive class who left failing companies they failed to run right with severance packages that could keep a large room full of their employees with a roof for the rest of their lives. Why is Mr. former CEO entitled to a pile of cash while the insolvent pension fund gets dumped on the government and attacked by the republicans as hand outs to the lazy scum? What reason do the too old to work and too young to retire crowd have to support republicans over Obama? They want to dump them and not listen to any of their bitching that a lifetime of work entitles an American to anything other than an early grave.

The republican have not turn their backs on the working people They have turned their backs on unions thugs and manipulation. obama and the democrats have given support to the union and forgotten about the working people. True fucking story.

Ya' can't really blame Lil' Dumbya.

He's got a......

It's part o' the entire.....​

Forum List

Back