Looking at Christina Hendricks the equivalent of ten kilos of uncut China White

Not sure what you all are gettin in a twist about unless it is the hair and eyes.

I agree... she's got a crocked nose and she's fat, not to mention when you release those huge sacks of fat on her chest from the high tension cable holding them up, they'll sag to her stomach and the nipples will be staring at the floor.

I'll pass.

Not sure what you all are gettin in a twist about unless it is the hair and eyes.

I agree... she's got a crocked nose and she's fat, not to mention when you release those huge sacks of fat on her chest from the high tension cable holding them up, they'll sag to her stomach and the nipples will be staring at the floor.

I'll pass.

Just because you like em looking like they just came out of Auschwitz doesn't mean she's fat.

I'll pass.

Just because you like em looking like they just came out of Auschwitz doesn't mean she's fat.

You've got no fucking idea what you're talking about. Go lick your boyfriends nads and shut the fuck up.

I'll pass.

I would gladly ake your "fatties" if they look like this:

th_christinahendricks.jpg

Forum List

Back