Lookin' For That Apology...

If legislation was introduced that raised taxes 3% on the wealthy along with legislation that reduces all government spending, except military, by 3% you would have a bill that would pass.
The problem is SPENDING.
No Democrat and most Republicans do not want to admit it.
Talk is cheap. Admitting it IS STOPPING THE FRIGGIN SPENDING.

well if we have moved on to the 'budget' bill, I agree it must be denied, IF the reps go along, I am done with them.
NOTE!!!!!!

The congress voting for this is NOT the new congress. It is full of the bastards that have been throwing out and they are getting their revenge.

Just like petulant children that they are. "I'll get you my pretty! And your little dog too...!"

These idiots just don't understand the ramifications that they are sewing their political doom for decades to come.

The Republicans, being on Double secret probation...had better wake up.

But then they are still reeling as to what to do with so many Tea Partiers in their midst with a message to execute courtesy of the people...

The old guard is waning...

I need to post every line of the conservation so you can follow it?

Okay I will in any event-.

Trajan-

so; do you believe that equal opportunity should result in equal outcome?

NY Carbineer-

Of course not.

Trajan-

excellent- so you do believe that there is an intrinsic value/ worth based on the/a individuals talent, skill etc. that is his and his alone? He/She achieves based on THEIR merit. Correct?

NY Carbineer-

I don't know what that means. Sorry.

Trajan-

I'll re-phrase;

Each person has a skill, talent etc. that others don’t at one level or another, and though one may provide an equal opportunity to excel at something to many, the individuals intrinsic/latent talent, skill, education, grit, motivation etc. will either provide them with that result or outcome, OR it won’t....do you agree with that?

Last edited:
This thread died from acute agreement disorder.

well, be that as it may, this was a side issue; I thought that NY Carbineer would continue as I have laid out the segments of the debate as it stood, he said he didn't understand my last post...and viola'....

Last edited:

Forum List

Back