Lookin for an UNBIASED media outlet!

I do agree with you, no news is completely 100% unbiased. Information comes from all avenues, I'll admit I read some pretty stupid websites. Everyday. I try to take it all with a grain of salt. I'm just bored of the same 15 sites I visit on a daily basis, just wanting to get a different perspective of our nation and our world.

And I'm not trying to call you out Divecon, but since your bashing Kalams sites, where do you get your info from?

The Daily Beast does a decent job, while left-leaning, doesn't intentionally omit questionable activities or bad behavior by dems. They also post columns by conservatives.

The Daily Beast

Thanks, this is good news site. It seems to lean to the left, but mostly just news clips.

No such thing as an unbiased news organization. They all lean either left or right.

I try to watch them all to get a good perspective of whats going on. Its kinda hard though because I have to keep switching channels and miss some things.

I like to make up my own mind about things but can't do that unless I get both sides of an issue. Fox is best at that in my mind. They are right leaning but they always have opposing views on issues. MSNBC only seems to show the leftist view. CNN does try to show both sides and I enjoy some of whats on that channel. I have tried to watch the BBC but those boys are so left its scary. But I guess its all in what you want to hear. No unbiased reporting anywhere as far as I've been able to see.

No such thing as an unbiased news organization. They all lean either left or right.

I try to watch them all to get a good perspective of whats going on. Its kinda hard though because I have to keep switching channels and miss some things.

I like to make up my own mind about things but can't do that unless I get both sides of an issue. Fox is best at that in my mind. They are right leaning but they always have opposing views on issues. MSNBC only seems to show the leftist view. CNN does try to show both sides and I enjoy some of whats on that channel. I have tried to watch the BBC but those boys are so left its scary. But I guess its all in what you want to hear. No unbiased reporting anywhere as far as I've been able to see.
The BBC News ?

I'm not really asking for the impossible. EVERYONE gets info from somewhere. Some people get it second hand from the guy standing next to him at the coffee machine who heard it from his buddy's friend. Some people the internet, some people government websites, some people talk radio. The Al Jazeera site had some interesting info. I'm not saying it's 100% true in every word, but I will take bits and pieces on info from that site and digest it.

Just asking where people get there info from, that's all. If there's no input, then I'm guessing people are just making it up in there own head. :cuckoo:

I have 424 sites on Feedly that I scan through every morning.

99% of them have some form of bias!

Expecting anything else is a waste of time.

It is not humanly possible to state ANYTHING without some form of bias. :eusa_whistle:

Every once in a while I briefly watch Fox or CNN, but I can only watch for a few minutes before I'm disgusted. Most of the time I check out various online sites, magazines, and occasionally public TV is pretty good if it doesn't put me to sleep. I have a couple hours most nights before bed where I like to fill my head with thoughts, facts, ideas, and even crazy propaganda. (methinks I can filter the BS out.)

Where do you get your info from? Does anybody have any direct links to sites that you would like to share that ARE NOT BIASED? I'm not sure that's even possibly, maybe I should rephrase to "FACTUAL" sites. Let's see em'!!!!!!
You're not going to find and un-biased outlet and quite frankly, you're not going to get anyone to do your thinking for you.

Why don't you watch them all, as many as you can, then make up your own decision from that?

Forum List

Back