Look Who’s Being Violent! Wisconsin Unions! I Thought Libs Said it was the Tea Party

Both voters of the 2 popular parties do this stuff, no big deal, it's only going to increase. I don't have a problem with any of it. I don't agree with them, but don't have an issue with them doing what they did.
(I don't vote for either of the 2 big parties).

But just hope that the members of the party you don't like on this board don't save this thread for when tea partiers or republicans do something similar and you don't start threads to speak out against it. You'll look like hypocrites.

OH PLEASE!

The Tea Party has been around for more than TWO YEARS. Liberals over and over LIED AND LIED AND LIED about them.

"They had swastikas, they were racists, they were violent, blah blah blah."

It was all a pure lie.

But when liberals protest . . . . .

Now you threaten us with, "yeah, but the tea party might be violent in the future!!!!!!!!!!!"

Let us know when that happens okay . . .

You know why I'm not worried?

Because I understand the difference between conservatism and liberal.

It's why when conservatives said "tea bag Washington" they were thinking of our proud American history of the Boston Tea Party.

Liberals thought of a perverted, sex act.

That's all you need to say to tell you how liberals and conservatives are different.

I know the difference between conservatism and liberalism. How they think, how they act, and how they treat the country.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
"I know the difference between conservatism and liberalism. How they think, how they act, and how they treat the country." - I think the video amply demonstrates how Tea Party supporters think, act and how they treat the country (their commitment to preserving the 1st Amendment).

*********************************************************************************
Earlier, I posted this video of a Tea Party official stepping in the head of a protestor - on page 3, post 34, of this thread. Currently we are on page 6, post 82.

Why anyone would attempt to peddle a "Look Who’s Being Violent! Wisconsin Unions! I Thought Libs Said it was the Tea Party" thread when videos like this abound showing a Tea Party supporter stepping on the head of a protestor, is testament that it is difficilt to underestimate the intelligence of the Tea Party!

What I find particulatily interesting, however, is that not even one Tea Party supporter, in their self-righteous indignation, has seen fit to address my thread or the video that contradicts the while premise if the whole thread.

What do you think the chances are of this post also being systematically ignored again, in the hope that it too will be buried and forgotten?

Last edited by a moderator:
both voters of the 2 popular parties do this stuff, no big deal, it's only going to increase. I don't have a problem with any of it. I don't agree with them, but don't have an issue with them doing what they did.
(i don't vote for either of the 2 big parties).

But just hope that the members of the party you don't like on this board don't save this thread for when tea partiers or republicans do something similar and you don't start threads to speak out against it. You'll look like hypocrites.

oh please!

The tea party has been around for more than two years. Liberals over and over lied and lied and lied about them.

"they had swastikas, they were racists, they were violent, blah blah blah."

it was all a pure lie.

But when liberals protest . . . . .

Now you threaten us with, "yeah, but the tea party might be violent in the future!!!!!!!!!!!"

let us know when that happens okay . . .

You know why i'm not worried?

Because i understand the difference between conservatism and liberal.

It's why when conservatives said "tea bag washington" they were thinking of our proud american history of the boston tea party.

Liberals thought of a perverted, sex act.

That's all you need to say to tell you how liberals and conservatives are different.

I know the difference between conservatism and liberalism. How they think, how they act, and how they treat the country.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
"i know the difference between conservatism and liberalism. How they think, how they act, and how they treat the country." - i think the video amply demonstrates how tea party supporters think, act and how they treat the country (their commitment to preserving the 1st amendment).

*********************************************************************************
earlier, i posted this video of a tea party official stepping in the head of a protestor - on page 3, post 34, of this thread. Currently we are on page 6, post 82.

Why anyone would attempt to peddle a "look who’s being violent! Wisconsin unions! I thought libs said it was the tea party" thread when videos like this abound showing a tea party supporter stepping on the head of a protestor, is testament that it is difficilt to underestimate the intelligence of the tea party!

What i find particulatily interesting, however, is that not even one tea party supporter, in their self-righteous indignation, has seen fit to address my thread or the video that contradicts the while premise if the whole thread.

What do you think the chances are of this post also being systematically ignored again, in the hope that it too will be buried and forgotten?

tl:dr:dnc

Last edited by a moderator:

New Topics

Forum List

Back