Look Who Won!

William Joyce

Chemotherapy for PC
Jan 23, 2004
Caucasiastan
Sweeney was directly attacked by Republican bigwig Parker: "You can compare it to David Duke. That's how I feel about Joe Sweeney. He's Arizona's David Duke."

America! Get used to the new thang. There will be a thousand David Dukes before this thing is over.

Democrats! You have a new opponent. A REAL Republican party.

Republicans! You have a choice to make. Stand with your people, or join up with the anti-white Dems.

http://www.nationalvanguard.org/story.php?id=3762

Thank you and have a nice day.

William Joyce said:
Sweeney was directly attacked by Republican bigwig Parker: "You can compare it to David Duke. That's how I feel about Joe Sweeney. He's Arizona's David Duke."

America! Get used to the new thang. There will be a thousand David Dukes before this thing is over.

Republicans! You have a choice to make. Stand with your people, or join up with the anti-white Dems.

Id poke my eyes out before i stood up for your hate propaganda.

William Joyce said:

William, the nomination of Sweeney as the Republican candidate for a Congressional seat cannot be construed as a groundswell, no matter how hard you may wish it. He is simply a nominee. It remains to be seen if he can be elected.

I don't understand why you are so insecure. You remind me of the American automakers of the sixties. They were bloated corporations with overpaid and underworked employees producing inferior products. When the Japanese started kicking their butts they screamed to high heaven. But today, after being forced to get off their corporate nether regions they are producing products which compare favorably to any import.

So if you think that blacks, asians and hispanics are closing in on you, take a lesson from Ford Motor Company - they hustled and became a better auto manufacturer. You can apply the same principle - get to work and try to be a better white person.

Well, I appreciate your attempt to compare racial competition to business competition, but there are important distinctions to be made. The Japanese were making cars people wanted to buy. People exercised a free choice and the Japanese won. But it's not that simple with race. I would like to make the free choice about who I hire, work for, live with, go to school with, work with, and so on. But I cannot. The government tells me that I MUST HIRE BLACKS, that I CANNOT GET A JOB BECAUSE I AM WHITE, that I CANNOT CLOSE MY BORDERS TO MEXICANS and so on. I must pay taxes to support Hispanic and black crime, welfare, and so on. I would prefer to use my money in other ways.

I would like to make the free choice to associate with those of my choosing and back it up. Are you opposed to this? Why do you say that my desire to live my life as a free man means I'm "insecure"? When your daughter has to go to school with black thugs, that's the government FORCING THAT on you. Don't you understand that?

William Joyce said:
Well, I appreciate your attempt to compare racial competition to business competition, but there are important distinctions to be made. The Japanese were making cars people wanted to buy. People exercised a free choice and the Japanese won. But it's not that simple with race. I would like to make the free choice about who I hire, work for, live with, go to school with, work with, and so on. But I cannot. The government tells me that I MUST HIRE BLACKS, that I CANNOT GET A JOB BECAUSE I AM WHITE, that I CANNOT CLOSE MY BORDERS TO MEXICANS and so on. I must pay taxes to support Hispanic and black crime, welfare, and so on. I would prefer to use my money in other ways.

I would like to make the free choice to associate with those of my choosing and back it up. Are you opposed to this? Why do you say that my desire to live my life as a free man means I'm "insecure"? When your daughter has to go to school with black thugs, that's the government FORCING THAT on you. Don't you understand that?

Hi Will. Y'know for a long time I had a really, really, reeeeeeelly, big problem with mexicans. I went to a border school as a third grader and we had a race riot. Yeah, a riot in third grade, using belts, knives, and the odd stick. It took until I'd been in the Marines several years to see that there is just as many stupid white people as there are lax or lazy blacks/mexicans. Amazingly enough, my youngest daughter now goes to a junior high where she is the minority. I think there are about ten white kids and about 600 mexicans, and about ten black kids. She's made friends and is a leader in the school. Of course this school has a much higher rate of parental participation than most "white" schools. I'm glad that my hangups didn't rub off on her. Her life is pretty good for a ninth grader. So I'm also glad the majority at this school don't have your hangups.

No, you can't. Familiarize yourself with applicable local, state and federal law. Read a case called Brown v. Board of Education. What planet do you live on?

William Joyce said:
No, you can't. Familiarize yourself with applicable local, state and federal law. Read a case called Brown v. Board of Education. What planet do you live on?
Apparently not the same planet you live on.
So you're saying you don't have an option for private school or home school, huh?

Oh yeah...I'm very familiar with state , local and federal law. There is nothing in your post that I quoted, that you or anyone else can't do.

This is just more William J :bsflag:

Forum List

Back