Look who parks their cash at Bain

Anyone know if Bain employs salesmen?

Of course they do.

Anyone want to bet that those salesmen made a sales call on those organizations and sold them on the idea of investing with Bain. So that the salesman could make a nice big fat commission.

Has anyone here EVER been in sales?

Are Dems that are responsible for investing large amounts of money supposed to be immune from a salesmans effort? News to me.

Anybody can be taken by a real slick salesman.

Look what happened with Obama. Right rethugs?

Weak attempt at shifting blame.

:fu:
Negged

'splain this, Libtards....

Look who parks their cash at Bain - NYPOST.com

...Bain’s private-equity executives have enriched dozens of organizations and millions of individuals in the Democratic base — including some who scream most loudly for President Obama’s re-election.

Illinois Municipal Retirement Fund ($2.2 million)

* Indiana Public Retirement System ($39.3 million)

* Iowa Public Employees’ Retirement System ($177.1 million)

* The Los Angeles Fire and Police Pension System ($19.5 million)

* Maryland State Retirement and Pension System ($117.5 million)

* Public Employees’ Retirement System of Nevada ($20.3 million)

* State Teachers Retirement System of Ohio ($767.3 million)

* Pennsylvania State Employees’ Retirement System ($231.5 million)

* Employees’ Retirement System of Rhode Island ($25 million)

* San Diego County Employees Retirement Association ($23.5 million)

* Teacher Retirement System of Texas ($122.5 million)

* Tennessee Consolidated Retirement System ($15 million)

* Purdue University ($15.9 million)

* University of California ($225.7 million)

* University of Michigan ($130 million)

* University of Virginia ($20 million)

* University of Washington ($33 million)

Major, center-left foundations and cultural establishments also have seen their prospects brighten, thanks to Bain Capital. According to the aforementioned sources, such Bain clients have included the Charles Stewart Mott Foundation, the Doris Duke Foundation, the Metropolitan Museum of Art, the Ford Foundation, the Heinz Endowments and the Oprah Winfrey Foundation.

Is Bain really a gang of corporate buccaneers who plunder their ill-gotten gains by outsourcing, euthanizing feeble portfolio companies and giving cancer to the spouses of those whom they fired? If so, union bosses, government retirees, liberal foundations and elite universities thrive on the wages of Bain’s economic Darwinism.

If, however, these institutions relish the yields that Bain Capital generates by supporting start-ups and rescuing distressed companies, 80 percent of which have prospered, then this money is honest — and Team Obama isn’t.

Might be ok, Romney doesn't have anything to do with it anymore.

It's so obvious you can't explain it. Right? Nah, it's beneath you to explain it. At least that's what you want me to believe to cover up the fact that you don't know the answer.

Weird, how only one of you have even attempted to explain it and the rest of you just do the whole "Yeah, what he said" routine. You are the very definition of sheep.

I guess you could say that it's "beneath me to explain it".
Because I refuse to explain something that is so patently obvious even a moron could see it.
Because I refuse to play your game maybe?

Your shit is weak,peddle it somewhere else.

My shit is weak but you can't explain a simple concept to a moron such as myself, what does that say for you?

You just confirmed your Moron status. I clearly stated why you wont get an answer from me on this subject.
Besides,if you're really that stupid why would I waste my time?

Eh... I don't think that retirement funds for government workers and what not should be in the hands of a for profit company.

Why not?

Who is going to manage the money for them then?

And how does one's investment grow?

Might as well just use a savings account....
:eusa_eh:

Or maybe under their mattress. About the same return.....

Oh yeah............The Texans are going to beat the snot out of Miami on Sunday.:D

Forum List

Back