Look who cares more.. Mitt is on his way to New Orleans

Heard the Dear Leader had to push his tee-time up. Bummer. No but seriously, Romney sure has spooked the Dear Leader and his Obamabots on this one. Pretty funny.

link, I provided a link to his schedual yesterday, now stop lying and hive us proof of you non-knowledge.

Romney will go to Louisiana and say "Watch me embarrass the presidebt into doing what he should have done. Watch as I lead him around like he's got my ring in his nose."

Yet Obama, gave the executive order to declare the state a disaster area, giving those who need to rebuild assistance from FEMA. That's where the rubber meets the road. I didn't see Jindal turning down that relief. To the contrary, Governor "you built that on your own", requested help from the American people.

they always do, but then deny it later.

Romney will go to Louisiana and say "Watch me embarrass the presidebt into doing what he should have done. Watch as I lead him around like he's got my ring in his nose."

Yet Obama, gave the executive order to declare the state a disaster area, giving those who need to rebuild assistance from FEMA. That's where the rubber meets the road. I didn't see Jindal turning down that relief. To the contrary, Governor "you built that on your own", requested help from the American people.

Ya... the levees that WE rebuilt held up pretty well.. The ones that some of the parish's built on their own... ..sadly not so much.
Why didn't the private sector fund those damn levies?:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back