Look! Up In The Sky...it's Obama Man

Skull Pilot

Diamond Member
Nov 17, 2007
$image.jpg

There's no need to fear! Obama man is here!

when criminals in this world appear
and break the laws that they should fear
and frighten all who see or hear
the cry goes up both far and near
for Obama Man! Obama Man! Obama Man! Obama Man!

speed of lightning, roar of thunder
fighting all who rob or plunder
Obama Man.Obama Man

when in this world the headlines read
of those whose hearts are filled with greed
who rob and steal from those who need
to right this wrong with blinding speed
goes Obama Man! Obama Man! Obama Man! Obama Man!

speed of lightning, roar of thunder
fighting all who rob or plunder
Obama Man! Obama Man!

Is there a point to this wholesale plagerism of UNDERDOG's theme song?

You know the only people who speak of Obama as heroic or a messiah seem to be the people who make the claim that the Obama supporters do.

I have YET to see any Obama supporter on this board making that claim.

The only people who seem to do that are ...well people like you Skull.

Is it possible you guys are whistling in the dark?

Is is just possible that your greatest fear is that he might actually be a good POTUS?

I do believe that explains this myth you guys are attempting to create about the hero worshipping that is pretty clearly not happening.

oh come on ed.

Obama had to agree to be mass produced in plastic for me to even post this little bit of silliness.

And I loved Underdog when I was a kid so I could argue that i am complimenting the pres elect.

oh come on ed.

Obama had to agree to be mass produced in plastic for me to even post this little bit of silliness.

And I loved Underdog when I was a kid so I could argue that i am complimenting the pres elect.

psst...McCain had the exact same doll made...his was on sale at Borders 50% off last time I was in there :eusa_whistle:

doncha just love merchandising?

yep.

They also had these nifty punching bag things....you know like the old clowns that have sand in the bottom and you hit it and it pops right back up.... Obama's was called BamBam Obama I think :lol:

psst...McCain had the exact same doll made...his was on sale at Borders 50% off last time I was in there :eusa_whistle:

I actually have a Bill Clinton doll still in the box that plays saxophone and a George W. Bush doll (also still in its box) that sings "Nobody Knows The Trouble I Seen" and "I'm a Yankee Doodle Dandy" while it dances. It was a holiday gift from my (very neo-con) brother and it's one of my favorite things.

I look forward to my Obama doll. lol...

Forum List

Back