Look out Iran, the US is coming , + SA and Israel mercenaries

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
Israel and Saudi Arabia, the US wants your oil . We have a new SOS , Pompeo and he hates the nuclear deal that the P5 K+ 1 and the IAEA made with you.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Then we will fight SA and get their oil and Israel will have control of the ME.

Nothing is going to happen. Iran has Russia's assistance if anything goes down. non starter really. The only thing they have really is the same tactic they have used for many years...subterfuge.

Russia ain’t gonna risk nuclear war for Iran and Netanyahu isn’t taking shit from anyone anymore.

Russia ain’t gonna risk nuclear war for Iran and Netanyahu isn’t taking shit from anyone anymore.
Neither will the west...otherwise.

Russia is selling them billions in weaponry. They are working tightly in Syria. They are blocking sanctions on the UN Security Council.

Additionally, they (Russia) and China have stated, in no uncertain terms that they are willing to support Iran if they are attacked. I think it would be a fool's bet to attack.
Russia-China Warn US That Israeli Attack On Iran Means “World War” >> Four Winds 10 - Truth Winds

In contrast, Russia has also criticized Iran for their actions. Either way...you think either party will press to test?
Russia knocks Iran over vow to destroy Israel

Russia is selling them billions in weaponry. They are working tightly in Syria. They are blocking sanctions on the UN Security Council.

Additionally, they (Russia) and China have stated, in no uncertain terms that they are willing to support Iran if they are attacked. I think it would be a fool's bet to attack.
Russia-China Warn US That Israeli Attack On Iran Means “World War” >> Four Winds 10 - Truth Winds

In contrast, Russia has also criticized Iran for their actions. Either way...you think either party will press to test?

Israel paper?. Remember the bomb sign that Bibi held up in 92, that was for Iran.

Netanyahu’s claim that Iran is ‘six months’ from having nuclear bomb material
Israeli officials have a long history of claiming that Iran is close to having a nuclear weapon–indeed, in 1992, Israeli officials suggested Iran was just a “few years” from a nuclear weapon. So with that track record, the latest assertion by the Israeli prime minister might be easy to ignore.

Israel paper?. Remember the bomb sign that Bibi held up in 92, that was for Iran.

Netanyahu’s claim that Iran is ‘six months’ from having nuclear bomb material
I am pretty sure held up that sign in like 2006 as well? Meh...Bibi...he does his part for the cause...hahah!

Israel and Saudi Arabia, the US wants your oil . We have a new SOS , Pompeo and he hates the nuclear deal that the P5 K+ 1 and the IAEA made with you.

Who the fuck are you, the mayor of Oakland?!

Last edited:

That's what they said about Bush going into Iraq. We don't need their oil, we have enough of our own, and I believe Israel is about to find out that they are floating on it.
There will be a few nation vs nation dust ups, ethnic vs ethnic fighting, but the big leagues will choose teams. Ezekiel names some of the ones on Russia's side in chapter 38. A few he mentioned were Libya, the Sudan, Turkey and Iran. Do you see that as a probable axis? China will have a united Korea's back.

Russia is going to invade Israel for spoils, which is odd because that little sliver of land has some fruit trees and some olives, but nothing worth invading for, yet. If you have a few extra bucks you might want to invest in some oil companies in Israel that were private, but have gone public lately. Then take profits quickly, as the oil fields will become battle fields once they strike it rich...

New Topics

Forum List

Back