Look Out Folks: Sarah Palin Releases Response Aimed At The Beltway. (It's Good)

USArmyRetired

Rookie
May 29, 2010
A very good non extreme ad that shows her love of country and captures the essence of middle America. Governor Palin is warning the establishment that business as usual won’t cut it anymore. There is no question in my mind that she is the main contender for Obama and President Clinton confirmed not to underestimate her yesterday

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X67qgNtZPdQ]YouTube - Tea Party[/ame]

Last edited:
It sure would be nice to have a American as president again.

It's very well done. Not sure why it was produced though?

In any event, Palin has gotten some polish since her 2008 debacle. Not sure how well she'll do outside her protected bubble, but I have to give her props for learning so much so fast.

• Banned

In any event, Palin has gotten some polish since her 2008 debacle. Not sure how well she'll do outside her protected bubble, but I have to give her props for learning so much so fast.

It was produced so her pac can raise money for campaign revenue. Mark my words, this was a campaign ad.

It was produced so her pac can raise money for campaign revenue. Mark my words, this was a campaign ad.

There are legal limits on fund raising by non-declareds...but I suppose they are easy to evade. Why did sarahpac turn off comments on youtube, do ya think?

I think Palin would be a complete disaster for the GOP as a presidential candidate, but highly effective as a king-maker and propagandist. Let's hope she's getting great advice about this as well.

• Banned

There are legal limits on fund raising by non-declareds...but I suppose they are easy to evade. Why did sarahpac turn off comments on youtube, do ya think?

I think Palin would be a complete disaster for the GOP as a presidential candidate, but highly effective as a king-maker and propagandist. Let's hope she's getting great advice about this as well.
How would she be a disaster? Give me facts based on her policy record as governor?

How would she be a disaster? Give me facts based on her policy record as governor?

Her record is fantastic. But she has to much baggage left over from 08. She really should have went after a Senate or Representative seat.

She quit.

Her record is fantastic. But she has to much baggage left over from 08. She really should have went after a Senate or Representative seat.
That baggage was created by the leftest media in the tank for Obama. She has been vetted (which Obama was not) and there is nothing left for the media to go after her on except call her a racist probably. The people have woke up and they have realized she really does resonate with them. She will make a excellent president and one thing is for sure and that she will never bow to any foreign leader or negotiate with terrorist countries.

A Vote for Palin is a vote Neo-Conservatism!

Yes!

...effin Idiot you are USarmyretired, how long you been kissing Palin's ass for? 2 years now?

Jesus..

Yes!

...effin Idiot you are USarmyretired, how long you been kissing Palin's ass for? 2 years now?

Jesus..

She is the only person who supports the Oil business I am in and she understands the ramifications of how it effects the nation when you don't drill. She also is a patriot and a strong supporter of the military unlike Obama who wants to cease building advanced weaponry superior to our competetors.

Last edited:

Yes!

Jesus..

She is the only person who supports the Oil business I am in and she understands the ramifications of how it effects the nation when you don't drill. She also is a patriot and a strong supporter of the military who wants to cease building advanced weaponry superior to our competetors.

She's also a Neo-Con who doesn't understand the meaning of Small Government and Individual freedom.

Sorry buddy, I can't vote for anyone who doesn't believe in both.

USArmyRetarded, you really are a fucking idiot, ain't ya?

Might wanna quit munching on lead paint chips dude, they've affected your judgment.

That baggage was created by the leftest media in the tank for Obama. She has been vetted (which Obama was not) and there is nothing left for the media to go after her on except call her a racist probably. The people have woke up and they have realized she really does resonate with them. She will make a excellent president and one thing is for sure and that she will never bow to any foreign leader or negotiate with terrorist countries.

Off-hand, I can't think of any reason to call Palin a racist. An ignoramus, an anti-woman, an anti-scientist, a liar, a person of questionable ethics, gaffe-prone, a divisive person, etc.

But racist? Not that I know of.

This is just one of many reasons I find her despicable:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGPFPBmzRrQ]YouTube - Sarah Palin Champions Barbaric Aerial Hunting of Wolves[/ame]

:eusa_pray:

Yes!

Jesus..

She is the only person who supports the Oil business I am in and she understands the ramifications of how it effects the nation when you don't drill. She also is a patriot and a strong supporter of the military who wants to cease building advanced weaponry superior to our competetors.

She's also a Neo-Con who doesn't understand the meaning of Small Government and Individual freedom.

Small Government? She ran a small government and she is for individual freedoms. She is pro constitution. She is for the right to bear arms and she is for free speech, not to stifle it. Give me examples of her not being for individual freedoms.

Small Government? She ran a small government and she is for individual freedoms. She is pro constitution. She is for the right to bear arms and she is for free speech, not to stifle it. Give me examples of her not being for individual freedoms.

Ever hear the Wasilla Chihuahua turned Momma Gerbil speak out against Islam?

I thought we had freedom to worship as we please in this country.

Where? Do you realize she's another Bush right? Saying they're all for Small Government but once they're in, they won't such a thing, they'll expand it in the name of whatever the people are afraid of most at that hour.

Really? How about Gay Marriage? Smoking Marijuana? Those are Individuals we should let people do, why not?

Might wanna include abortion in there too Tom. Apparently it's okay (according to the Wasilla Chihuahua turned Momma Gerbil) to force someone to have a child even if it came from being raped.

I'd say that stand right there pretty much stomps all over individual freedoms.

Forum List

Back