LOOK! Mossad just launched another rocket into an empty lot and now they're bonbing Gaza again...

You are quoting the heavily Jew edited wiki again which even admitted they were dressed as Arabs!

Now...

What about when they ADMITTED TO Operation Glass Houses?

Let me remind you. AGAIN. Wiki can be edited by ANYONE! Why don't you go over there and edit it yourself if you think it is so biased? Because you are more than welcome to, editing privileges are not exclusive to Jews.

As for this Operation Glass houses, well it looks like I finally won on the other two-three since you had to search (hard I must admit) to find something else.

For all the deniers of Mossad's involvement perpetrating violence and then blaming their enemies, please study up.

Remember a short time back when all we heard about were threats against 100s of Jewish institutions?

They found the asshole... he was a Jew! The media for the most part has covered this up, but there was this story from Israel herself...

Israeli cybercrime police arrest Israeli-American teen for 'hundreds' of bomb threats against Jewish centers worldwide
Oh really? Did you even read this article? It does nothing of the sort to prove "Mossad's involvement" in any thing at all. You really are something.
The army refused to draft him after finding him unfit for service.

But I think the real reason you posted this article is because of the serious similarities between you and this suspect. Hell, maybe it is you!
<snip> "this is a young man without a criminal record who from a young age suffers from severe medical problems. There is concern that his medical condition affects his cognitive functioning.

Yup, sure sounds just like you.

teddydearp

"Who from a young age suffers from severe medical problems?"

I have yet to meet a zionist who from a young age didn't.

Forum List

Back