LOOK KIDS...THIS is what a leader with balls does to ISIS!

LUDDLY NEDDITE SAID:

"I'm of an era when we loved our country and just would not have dreamed of siding with Russia/KGB dictator."

Exactly.

No matter how much Nixon might have been despised, no one would have dreamed of siding with Brezhnev over the president of the United States.

The reprehensible right, indeed.

Just like Obama lefties can only fight virtually. Putin does it really. And does it successfully. He is the leader, not your Muslim golf player.

That was pretty homo vigilante. Gotta say.

But.....so is your commie loving life

"Putin is my hero, I am SUCH a fan boy I want his penis soo0ooo0o much!!!" - Vagisilante

Obama just got through dusting their #2 in command earlier this week.

Thread fail.

Could their #2 do as much damage to civilians as the 100 Putin sent to hell?:ahole-1:
yes......all it would take is for him to give an order to hit another place filled with civilians....hey just sayin.....

Henry, you failing to remember WW II and the civilian deaths that were part of winning the war? The bomb on Japan, ended that, or should we NOT have done it, and lost another 100K U.S. troops in order to secure that country?
thats not what i meant....you asked if the guy who was just killed could do as much damage as the 100 ones killed by the russians...yes he can,by just planning an attack on a place where there are lots of civilians....

Henry, he NEEDS the 100 men in order to DO IT, making plans won't accomplish the fact by itself.
someone has to lead vig.....those guys dont just go out and do something.....if right now the top 50 guys in their organization dropped dead they would be useless until someone picks up the slack....you have to have someone doing the planning and the logistics and then giving the orders.....hence one guy can be quite deadly.....

Could their #2 do as much damage to civilians as the 100 Putin sent to hell?:ahole-1:
yes......all it would take is for him to give an order to hit another place filled with civilians....hey just sayin.....

Henry, you failing to remember WW II and the civilian deaths that were part of winning the war? The bomb on Japan, ended that, or should we NOT have done it, and lost another 100K U.S. troops in order to secure that country?
thats not what i meant....you asked if the guy who was just killed could do as much damage as the 100 ones killed by the russians...yes he can,by just planning an attack on a place where there are lots of civilians....

Henry, he NEEDS the 100 men in order to DO IT, making plans won't accomplish the fact by itself.
someone has to lead vig.....those guys dont just go out and do something.....if right now the top 50 guys in their organization dropped dead they would be useless until someone picks up the slack....you have to have someone doing the planning and the logistics and then giving the orders.....hence one guy can be quite deadly.....

Normally I would agree with you, but these animals would just go on killing indiscriminately, that is why we must kill them all, or as we know they have done, sent over cells of their TRUE BELIEVERS with the ability to take advantage of situations, and not have specific orders drawn up for them in advance.

"Putin is my hero, I am SUCH a fan boy I want his penis soo0ooo0o much!!!" - Vagisilante

It's entertaining now watching you making yourself look even more disturbed with every post....please keep it up, but we need more perversion and more commie enhancements! Get DEEP into it, get that adrenaline flowing, perhaps burst a few blood vessels in your temple from the rage.... POOOOF! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::ahole-1:

Just like Obama lefties can only fight virtually. Putin does it really. And does it successfully. He is the leader, not your Muslim golf player.

And this is why racism is envoked so much in the right wing hatred of Obama.

Obama gave an order to kill OBL, takes no personal credit for it other than to say he ordred it and to (stupidly in my opinion) say which SEAL team killed him. The first thing you guys did was quickly point out that Obama didn't kill Bin Laden personally so he deserves no credit. You've bitched about this since the night it happened as if you're upset OBL was killed.

Putin (maybe) gives an order to kills some ISIS fighters and amazingly kills exactly 100 of them according to state-controlled media and nothing else. You guys give him all the credit and want to suck his cock.

I mean, if it isn't blind hatred of the black man who is the President...what could possibly be the reason for the double standard unless you're communist sympathizers which, c'mon...we all know you're not.

I've forgotten more about world politics, news events, and the cold war than most of you will ever know but I can state that in the history of our foreign policy, there has never been this level of insistance that the enemy is correct and your President is wrong. Again, aside from skin color...what could possibly be the reason for it?

Obama gave an order to kill OBL, takes no personal credit for it other than to say he ordred it and to (stupidly in my opinion) say which SEAL team killed him. The first thing you guys did was quickly point out that Obama didn't kill Bin Laden personally so he deserves no credit. You've bitched about this since the night it happened as if you're upset OBL was killed.

Putin (maybe) gives an order to kills some ISIS fighters and amazingly kills exactly 100 of them according to state-controlled media and nothing else. You guys give him all the credit and want to suck his cock.

I mean, if it isn't blind hatred of the black man who is the President...what could possibly be the reason for the double standard unless you're communist sympathizers which, c'mon...we all know you're not.

I've forgotten more about world politics, news events, and the cold war than most of you will ever know but I can state that in the history of our foreign policy, there has never been this level of insistance that the enemy is correct and your President is wrong. Again, aside from skin color...what could possibly be the reason for it?
The Obomanation takes NO personal credit......:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::asshole:

Obama-hes-dead-gif.gif

I've noticed: every time the dummies run out of arguments they start talking about somebody's genitals. Some dummy even posted a thread about Trump's d*ck, BTW it's in reliable hands, stop worrying about it so much, morons..

The Obomanation takes NO personal credit......:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::asshole:

Obama-hes-dead-gif.gif

If he had, you could quote him doing so. But you can't, of course. The only thing you can do is sit when you pee like a little bitch that you are.

Obama-hes-dead-gif.gif

If he had, you could quote him doing so. But you can't, of course. The only thing you can do is sit when you pee like a little bitch that you are.

So easy to FUCK YOU UP, ROTFLMFAO!!!

1. SEALs: Obama Taking Credit for bin Laden 'Cheap...
    http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/SEALs-Obama-binLaden-/2012/04/30/id/437580/
    Apr 30, 2012 ... Serving and former US Navy SEALs are criticizing President Barack Obama for taking the credit for killing Osama bin Laden and using them ...

2. Montage of Obama and Biden taking credit for...
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=fW9mh5wQGug
    Jan 5, 2015 ... Montage of Obama and Biden taking credit for killing Osama bin Laden ... President Obama Taking Too Much Credit for Killing Bin Laden ...

3. Barack Obama faces criticism for taking credit for...
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/barackobama/9476785/Barack-Obama-faces-criticism-for-taking-credit-for-Osama-bin-Laden-death.html
    Aug 15, 2012 ... A group of former US intelligence and Special Force operatives is to launch a campaign criticising Barack Obama for taking credit for the death ...

4. Obama strategy of taking credit for Osama bin...
    www.washingtonpost.com/politics/obama-strategy-of-taking-credit-for-osama-bin-laden-killing-risky-some-observers-say/2012/04/30/gIQApuAxrT_story.html
    Apr 30, 2012 ... President Obama has placed the killing of Osama bin Laden at the center of his reelection effort in a way that is drawing criticism for turning ...

Obama-hes-dead-gif.gif

Apr 30, 2012 ... Serving and former US Navy SEALs are criticizing President Barack Obama for taking the credit for killing Osama bin Laden and using them ...

Jan 5, 2015 ... Montage of Obama and Biden taking credit for killing Osama bin Laden ... President Obama Taking Too Much Credit for Killing Bin Laden ...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/barackobama/9476785/Barack-Obama-faces-criticism-for-taking-credit-for-Osama-bin-Laden-death.html
    Aug 15, 2012 ... A group of former US intelligence and Special Force operatives is to launch a campaign criticising Barack Obama for taking credit for the death ...

www.washingtonpost.com/politics/obama-strategy-of-taking-credit-for-osama-bin-laden-killing-risky-some-observers-say/2012/04/30/gIQApuAxrT_story.html
    Apr 30, 2012 ... President Obama has placed the killing of Osama bin Laden at the center of his reelection effort in a way that is drawing criticism for turning ...

Gee, not one quote of Obama taking credit. As predicted.

Shut the fuck up loser.

Now, who will be the first to tell me I'm a fucking Commie lover?

You have ISIS kill 2 Americans and wound 14 Americans in Belgium, and all we get is the fucking Manchurian muslim giving us a 51 second SOUND BITE! Is it no wonder that Europeans now look to Putin as the WORLD'S LEADER in getting rid of this scourge!

Vlad strikes back: Putin gets pissed, and 100 Jihadis are killed as ISIS blitzed in Palmyra

In the last 24 hours, Moscow has conducted 40 sorties around Palmyra, hitting 158 ISIS targets and killing more than 100 militants.

Troops have advanced into the ancient city and taken several neighbourhoods.

Syrian government forces have retaken the ancient city of Palmyra from Islamic State. The army now aims to use the desert city as a "launchpad" to expand operations against the terrorist group.

"Our troops have established full control of the town and are chasing the remainder of the retreating gangs of Islamic State terrorists," the Syrian army's command said

The army general command stated that Palmyra would now become“a launchpad to expand military operations”against the group in Raqqa and Deir Ezzor, Reuters reported.

Noting the significance of Palmyra, journalist Neil Clark said that having control of the city is "incredibly important."

The recapture of Palmyra marks the biggest reversal for IS since Russia's intervention into Syria.

Syrian army retakes Palmyra from ISIS

Palmyra ‘not just an archaeological site but a symbol of Syria’ – UNESCO

I don't care who calls me a commie. Putin rocks.

upload_2016-3-27_7-21-2.png
[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
Obama says the best thing about being President is Air Force one because he doesn't have to take his shoes off before he boards. What an asshole; if he were a good leader we wouldn't have to take our f-ing shoes off before boarding as well. What a jackass he is.

Obama-hes-dead-gif.gif

Gee, not one quote of Obama taking credit. As predicted.

Shut the fuck up loser.

He's almost like you, he's a big piece of shit.... you're just shit, and count for nothing!

1. Obama Plans To Fight ISIS By... Giving More ...
    www.zerohedge.com/.../obama-plans-fight-isis-giving...isis
    This page has been archived and commenting is disabled. Obama Plans To Fight ISIS By... Giving More Weapons To ISIS?

Forum List

Back