Look Big D

Better than Portland or Seattle hehehe. By the wat did you and your boyfriend make the drive to Mulnomah County, OR to finally take the plunge.

Go ahead and ignore the stats, wouldn't want you to acknowledge that you are wrong.

OCA, in 2001 I lived in Northeast DC for a few months on 13th St. and Euclid.

Man, I'd love to see D survive that neighborhood with his hate speech.

What was that Bruce Willis movie where kidnappers dump him in Harlem, half-naked with a sign over his head that says: I Hate Ni$#@$ ?

That was some funny shit. I think it was Bruce Willis, and Samuel Jackson plays a shopkeeper on the street where Willis gets dumped off.

Yeah that neighborhood is a little rough but there is also an area in Baltimore called Dundalk, all Italians there and every bit just as dangerous.

Northeast by the capitol is cool though.

OCA,
The stats you gave were for over all crime rates, I am really don't care about some kid getting busted for smoking in the bathroom at school.

I care about violent crime like murder and rape, and the place you have your family living leads the U.S.

D.C. had the highest rate of homicides per capita of all the nation's biggest cities last year, according to recently released FBI statistics.

The homicide rate is calculated using the number of killings per 100,000 residents. D.C.'s homicide rate is more than twice Los Angeles' and more than six times New York City's. In 2002, the district reported 264 homicides, a rise of 14 percent since the previous year. D.C. was also third, behind Baltimore and Detroit, in total violent crimes.

http://www.broadsideonline.com/news...3/dccrime.shtml

Whites that still live in these now majority black areas are either poor or stupid, in your case I think it's both.

Forum List

Back