Look at those racists at the 2012 DNC

Look at the one speaking.

"Just a few years ago, this guy would've been carrying our bags!" - Bill on Barack in '08

He's right. Shows how far some of us have come.

elephant-peanut.jpg

Peanuts thrown at black camerawoman at GOP Convention

I just glad it was only peanuts.

The Democrat party is attempting to unite numerous groups by promoting racism against whites. That tactic works even better when they have an afro running against a white person. The button is a reminder that Obama isn't white.

Naw, the "ROPE" thing is racist. Obama bucks in a sterotype, and the campaign button is an expression of an opinion.

Would you actually care to give a detailed explanation of why saying "once you go black you never go back" is racism?

Naw, the "ROPE" thing is racist. Obama bucks in a sterotype, and the campaign button is an expression of an opinion.

Would you actually care to give a detailed explanation of why saying "once you go black you never go back" is racism?

I don't care to explain common sense and ethics to a troll.

Is the WH rewarding 'Politically correct racism'?

A public-interest group that investigates and prosecutes government corruption wants to know why the Department of Health and Human Services is giving so much in healthcare grants to a racial identity organization.

Judicial Watch is questioning why federal funding for the National Council of La Raza nearly tripled from $4.1 million to $11 million in fiscal year 2010, the year former La Raza executive Cecilia Munoz joined the Obama administration. She now serves as the director of the White House Domestic Policy Council.

You joined in 2004 and I've never met you. Where have ya been? and Welcome back. And, Yes, democrats are racist hypocrites.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

Forum List

Back