Look at this loser!

I gotta say, I didn't think he'd stick around. I figured he'd be the one walking around with a cyanide capsule. I guess he doesn't have the balls to do it however; he could order destruction and murder and have his people die rather than be our friends.

Funny, but in the video clip he looks like he's speaking rather respectfully with the guy inspecting him who is reciprocating. From what I saw on the video, it appears that the person inspecting him wasn't just after DNA but giving him a thorough medical exam.

I guess we americans aren't so bad after all??

Sure looks like he has aged a bit!!!! and Moi, how right you are - but I am sure there will be those that will claim lies about all of this, to be sure.

Just look at all the nonbelievers when they killed his sons huey and louy. even when they cut out his leg support and showed it, they still refused to believe it.

saddamowned.jpg

:D

I say we throw him in one of our max security prisons in the general population and let him become Buba's bitch !!

How sad to see a once powerful man looking like a common street beggar.

Actually, it's not sad at all. I wish they would isolate him and torture him for the next 30 years. Unfortunately, they are treating him better than he treated his own family.

Nice pics!

What struck me about the way he was taken was his cowardice.

This is the punk who personally executed bound captives, ordered the deaths of hundreds of thousands (rumor has it over a million) of people, and when his sons were killed made the statement to the effect that it was a noble sacrifice & he felt their deaths were justified.

This, from a man that surrendered with a pistol. I guess it's okay that other people make the ultimate sacrifice to protect him, but he doesn't have the balls to protect himself.

Begging not to be shot after being pulled from his rat hole. Yep, he's a real 'Lion of Islam'.

Yeah, welcome back again, NT.

This, from a man that surrendered with a pistol. I guess it's okay that other people make the ultimate sacrifice to protect him, but he doesn't have the balls to protect himself.

I think the fact that he didn't kill himself will have more effect on potential terrorists than if we had killed him. Like you said, these people are sacrificing themselves for a man that's clearly a coward.

Thanks, Dan.

Yeah, you hit it on the head. If the Great, Fearless Saddam won't fight, why in hell should they? His cowardice will greatly aid the stability of Iraq, IMHO.

Lordy, please email me the jpeg or whatever image of the "will tyrannize for food" Saddam pic, whoever posted it. I just about broke a rib laughing. That is just too cool! I am good for an adult beverage of your choice whenever you are in town.

I will send it to all my Dem pals.

hee hee!

Originally posted by rawmuse
Lordy, please email me the jpeg or whatever image of the "will tyrannize for food" Saddam pic, whoever posted it.

Welcome to the board, rawmuse :)

Just right click on any picture and choose "save target as".

Forum List

Back